Weekend at Bernie's Pt 2 Bernie Get's a Boo Boo

I know!

Like talking about Obama and Hillary in trump threads.

There may not be a glass shower door to save them.

One can only hope!

How old are you? I think it’s extremely insensitive to claim anyone is senile.

Good point. The rules with the alt left are so blurry. Hundreds of alt left posts starting with “imagine if Obama”. Then they turn around and holler deflection.

1 Like

I disagree.

Yeah seriously blurred as in non existent for leftists. It’s like a bait & switch scheme to add to all their other schemes.

1 Like

Remember, everytime you hear Bernie, you’re listening to a multi millionaire speak.
Good scheme.

2 Likes

“Senility” is not a medically diagnosed condition. Therefore its irresponsible to claim one is senile.

Nah im talking about the hundreds of whataboutism posts that get posted about those two.

I see. Interesting thought. I still disagree.

An 80yr old, running into glass shower doors requiring medical treatment is an issue.

Call it whatever responsible term you want.

I’d like you just find ONE example of that happening. Ok 10. Ok 100.

I stepped sideways off a curb last month and busted my ass up. Physics happens.

The question is, if you can’t manage to walk correctly, should you run the country? If you can’t navigate the shower without getting hurt, I am going to pass on you running it.

1 Like

Yes I agree, we should only elect people who have never accidentally gotten hurt. That’s not a stupid ■■■■■■■ thing to say at all.

Meh, it’s one thing to get hurt doing a dangerous sport or something and getting hurt getting into your shower.

1 Like

Yes in the course of a lifetime only the truly feeble ever trip or knock their head on something.

This is dumb and you know it.

Help I’ve fallen and can’t get up.

2 Likes

By the way I don’t give Trump a pass on not being physically fit for the job, he lucked out and was up against an equally bad candidate in that regard. Both Obama and GWB were up to it physically, Trump, Hillary and Sanders, not so much.