Weed legal in over half of US states now

I’m sure plenty will.

How does making weed legal change any of that, though?

Or change any of the crap being done because alcohol is also abused. Uh oh, people abuse sugar. Better ban it too.

why not? Republicans became authoritarians at the drop of hat.

2 Likes

nothing was proven wrong

potheads will be out and about with it

maybe try some logic yourself once even tho it contrasts your politics

there will be much more it.

Some will.

I do often. I enjoyed my vape on the 7th hole this morning.

The world still turns.

3 Likes

Two queries:

1- What makes potheads any less prone to not being high in public versus drinkers drunk in public?

2- What’s the problem with more people stoned in public versus people drunk in public? 100 times out of 100, I’d rather be around a group of high people than a group of drunks, if I had to make a choice.

The worst a stoner is going to do to you is tell you how awesome weed is, ask if you want to grab some food, and maybe invite you to listen to some music. The horror! We must not allow this in our streets! Also, please continue to push to ban that God-hating rock and roll music, too! We don’t have our towns destroyed by people shaking their hips and dancing!

1 Like

There are potheads smoking weed in public right now, all around you.

How does legalizing weed make people more likely to break the law and smoke it on the street?

It’s almost as if as long as you aren’t harming anyone else, it really doesn’t matter. Odd.

What evidence do you have to support this claim?

Sure didn’t bother the rest of the party while they hit the drink cart. Drink cart girl was jealous tho.

2 Likes

What’s that old saying? Gun Control laws turn legal gun owners into criminals? What do antiquated Federal drug laws turn pot smokers into? I forget. Never mind that pot has no business being a schedule I drug in the first place. Like Heroin. Which is legal. By prescription.

um, you need evidence that legalizing something that had to be done secretly will increase its use?

:rofl:

It’s like a mirror world, with you guys. The irony is astounding.

the girl up our road gets heroin dropped off to her. make that legal?

Yes.

Because all evidence - actual evidence, not your imagination - says otherwise.

then lets legalize all hard drugs too

to reduce their use

That’s a more complicated question.

Weren’t you just whining about other people bringing up alcohol - and now you’re trying to distract from the topic by bringing up heroin?

2 Likes

Well yeah - because they are perfectly logical.

Did you ever answer my question whether or not you currently buy beer, bourbon and gin on the “street” ? Since per your logic, the 21st amendment put that drug on the street.

it wasnt a complaint. it was more of an expectation