Weed legal in over half of US states now

texas may have accidentally decriminalized POT. they passed a new hemp law. the only way to distinguish hemp for pot is with an expensive test that most places in texas cant afford and dont have the equipment for. so the major counties in texas are announcing they wont prosecute low level possession charges

2 Likes

yeah i’m sure potheads will follow that

1 Like

Huh. So do you buy your beer and bourbon on the street now ? :slight_smile:

Just as much as vodkaheads do… :wink:

5 Likes

As often as alcoholics do, I assume.

Back when I used to buy marijuana “on the streets” I also had access to shrooms, coke, meth and probably other stuff, because that’s what the guy I knew could get. I don’t know where he got it from, that whole life is sketch. Ever since I started purchasing from a dispensary I’m not in contact with any of that stuff. The whole experience is far more legitimate feeling. It’s basically like going to 7/11 where the only products are marijuana related.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure law enforcement won’t do anything when they see them not following it either. :roll_eyes:

most state liquor laws are stupid
i went to the grocery to buy a bottle of wine on a sunday. i was cooking beef bourguignon. becasue of texas’s stupid law i had to wait until noon to buy it.

2 Likes

Is this the price we pay for freedom?

ill take a pothead over a drunk. potheads tend to just chill instead of getting violent

1 Like

To be fair, depends on the strain. But yeah for the most part, you want to sink into the couch. Not get in your car and break ■■■■■

here come all the “because alcohol” justifications

Because liberty. Because freedom. Those better?

2 Likes

and people on heroin are pretty laid back too. in fact often unconscious.

legalize that too?

think of the tax revenue…

and just like that, leftists become libertarians

:rofl:

That’s some great logic there - complain about a law legalizing pot, and then when your understanding of the law is proven wrong, complain that “potheads” won’t follow the law anyway.

4 Likes

i have no problem legalizing heroin. if people want to use it thats their choice

No. Not even close.

Opioids are already legal. Or do we only care about the heroin the pharmaceutical companies aren’t pushing?

now that’s progress!