We warned you. Your value to lefties is only what you can provide to them

I suspect it isn’t necessary now. This is simply a report that discusses the situation from an economic standpoint.

The only similarity I see to abortion is both are voluntary medical procedures. I guess one could also compare it to removing one’s tonsils :expressionless:

If it’s a legal option you can be sure people will be coerced into it, come on grandpa think of the grandkids.

7 Likes

I don’t care what you see, I know what would happen.

I’ve seen it all before.

This thread is all over the place, started with Canada and its somewhere around abortion now…somehow its about leftist and value?

And if 4 year old’s are mature enough to change their gender, then they are certainly old enough to decide to die. Right?

1 Like

The Left has no values.

2 Likes

Doubtful, but even if so - should it not be a legal option because somewhere someday an old person might get peer pressured ? Just trying to understand.

More slinging at the wall

Please report to the carousel.

1 Like

I doubt it would be all that rare, people stand to profit from it, often involving millions of dollars.

1 Like

Yeah it’s possible that certain people would be that amoral. But that has nothing to do with this report.

We now return to the end of a depressing 1970s sci-fi movie starring a guy in a turtleneck

1 Like

It’s not possible, it’s certain.

2 Likes

The addendum to this report will be the reduction of the country’s overall carbon footprint.

A deflection you the article which discusses Canada

We are not Norway!!! Arghl blarghl. But when we want to make a point we are just like Canada!

It’s not doubtful it also won’t be close to being a thing because the thinking that people are often evil is not based in reality

Sad, but true.

3 Likes

That’s some faith in humanity you two have.

People describing sociopath like behavior as if it were common when it comes to the elderly. “Grandpa off yourself for the betterment of your grandchildren”. Who thinks this way?