Wayne County, Michigan refuses to certify election results

1 Like

we understand. Trump supporters need to believe ■■■■■■■■ to cope with the loss.

4 Likes

Yup. Their wreckless persistence is a train wreck in the making. No matter what Trump does after this is over nothing will save the GOP from the damage this stupidity is causing.

1 Like

Funny how libs been pouring gas onto everything they could find last 4 years.

Too bad so sad. If libs cheated they deserve just what they get.

Don’t like it…take up arms.

The “damage” will be in 2022 when the House flips red. 2020 is only the opening act of the main event.

That remains to be seen, there are a few states that have successfully ridden themselves of gerrymandering and with the new census coming out, will definitely help the Dems pick up some seats. And it will make a lot more seats competitive since it won’t be based on political leaning but simple geographic boundaries. Districts should choose representatives, not the other way around.

I do agree though that the Dems need to embrace centralist tones and sort of shuffle the more progressive nonsense to the sideline, where it belongs.

But bear in mind, with distance from Trump will come a certain sense of vengeance for those who defended him at all costs, they may lose their elections as a result.

1 Like

Except they didn’t and you haven’t presented any evidence in court AT ALL.

The GOP is the kid screaming “YOU CHEATED!!” when they’re losing the game.

Take up arms? Lol Conan, Biden won.

4 Likes

While that seems to be a talking point, remember that the base helped support the party in Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn, Nevada… You need to have clear policy positions rather than just centrism IMO.

Is it Dec 14th already??
■■■■ I better get my Christmas lights up and shopping done!

Maybe he’s saying that you should take up arms if you don’t like the GOP stealing elections.

1 Like

I’d rather take up legs.

1 Like

Gawd, please not “hairy legs”! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The irony in the desperate behavior by Republicans is they did very, very well in the election. Considering Trump has the lowest favorability ratings in a long while, they did just fine. I am sure when cooler heads prevail the Republican leadership will see the glass at least half full, and try to build on it. Four years isn’t that long and 2 years is around the corner. Play the long game, Republicans.

The Republicans won this election. Trump lost.

They will get the pick of the gerrymanders.

They recently re-named the complex where Jeffrey Dahmer had a apartment. It is now known as the Dahmer Arms & Legs.

I predict that there will be a lot of legal action regarding gerrymandering in about a year.

It will have to be at the state level then. Thanks Roberts!

It’s sad what has happened with this country if you are a conservative like me you’re ok with a certain amount of change, but not at the speed/pace at which the country has changed.

I’m not trying to be pessimistic but honest. I think the Balkanization has already been completed, A lot smarter people than me, are casting grim conditions to break loose within the next 10 years.

I am not saying this with any glee, it just matches what happens in every country throughout history where tons of people live with different cultures, religions, and ideologies. It would be hard to define what America even is now. What is still left is we have the constitution and somewhat of a republic.

Again I don’t say this lightly it’s just staring everyone in the face, some are starting to talk openly about it now. A country to work needs to have some shared common values imho - I hope I am wrong. I don’t think I am, I think we are delaying the inevitable.

2 Likes

Meh, no thanks. I’d rather just patiently wait for Joe Biden to become president and continue to point and laugh at these posts.