Waukesha what is going on with Wisconsin

Agreed, my town has either city police or sheriff cruisers at the main routes along the parade route

Wet behind the ears but not wet enough to understand the power of Trump! Amazing. You keep digging I am enjoying the show.

Is kissing the ring what makes one a conservative?

People on the left, generally not fond of orange man. Especially self admitted BLM supporters.

So it’s kissing the ring. Got it.

Conservative!!

Are we being told that the root cause of the massacre was insufficient barricades, not the murderer who killed these people?
No, that’s nothing like victim blaming./sarc

1 Like

Is meeting a former President who supported you while the current President spread lies about you “kissing the ring”?

Meeting.

Yes of course it is

He didn’t have to.

Why yes, he probably is grateful Trump stood up for him while President Dementia was calling him a white supremacist. Maybe he can kiss Biden’s ring after he takes all his money? Unless he is in the shower with his daughter of course.

1 Like

The revenge fantasies are awesome.

Fantasy? Lol. Kyle is going to be a very wealthy man.

Possibly.

Makes your fun hyperbolic posts
no less a revenge fantasy. “All his money!”

1 Like

I don’t listen to crap like that, why do you?

He doesn’t have that much, shame, oh well, plenty of other people with deeper pockets and big dumb mouths. Whoopi Goldberg just called him a murderer, wonder how much she has squirreled away? He doesn’t need a lawyer, he needs a law firm, a big one.

btw for those of you worship the ■■■■■■■■ media, i just wanted to point out that the maniac terrorist who killed old ladies and kids in a parade is not white

just, you know, fyi

true skin tone here:

1 Like

Meanwhile, in the realm of unintended (maybe) consequences. Xiden Manchurian releasing 2 days’ worth of oil reserves pushes prices up, because it confirms to markets that he has no intention in the next 3 years of allowing the US to extract and process its own oil and gas.

2 Likes

Time for these industries to rally around R candidates for the mid-terms.

Their existence depends on it as does our freedom of movement.

Wow, you are really interested in making sure that everyone knows he is black.

By the way, your “true skin tone” photo is included in the CNN article.

no just interested in showing what’s what.

unlike the “news”

Truly a conspiracy. Can we trust lights?

This is so incredibly stupid.