Watch Biden cough his way through Covid speech

Exactly RTchoke’s point

2 Likes

Trump’s plan was bad and put undue burden on hospitals to figure out who qualified. This would be for everyone.

Let me interpret this for everyone; Trump’s plan was baaa, baaa, baaad… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Just pointing out fact. I pay $250 a month for my father’s insulin because he’s on a fixed income and can’t afford it.

Here’s the reasoning given; HHS noted that the rule would have resulted in “excessive administrative costs and burdens” on health centers.

HHS…hmmmmmmm…who is the brain behind this conclusion; Xavier Becerra. Now who is he and does he really give a rat’s ass about excessive administrative costs?

Oh yeah…this is the guy that’s been fighting Trump over illegal immigration. Now…is there any costs to illegal immigration?

I’m just pointing out the fact that this is one zillion percent politics to fight and erase anything Trump did. Becerra doesn’t give a rat’s ass about costs

1 Like

Meanwhile…

1 Like

Yea so much better to just stop it and go back to the high prices.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Member when they counted the number of times Obama said “I” in a speech, suggesting this was indicative of narcissism?

Good times.

2 Likes

So? The point was y’all are acting like Biden is some kind of savior for even thinking of this when the previous admin already had plans in motion. But your mentally deficient toddler came in throwing a tantrum and undid everything for no other reason than “Trump” without logically keeping plans that could have been tweaked or built upon.

Now those people have NOTHING instead of the something they would have had and who’s fault is that?

The whisperscreaming asshat. that’s who.

1 Like