Watch Biden cough his way through Covid speech

Oh and don’t worry about inflation, he is going to save you money by paying for childcare. Umm what about all the people who don’t currently have any living at home or any at all? That’s a lot of people.

2 Likes

Slow day for ya? …Counting coughs of politicians…you need to step away from the TV and get out of the house…sheesh…lol

Is counting difficult for you?

Yes…Now lets back to counting coughs of a politician. I think an intervention is called for…lol.

Inconsequential to do if you are already watching the video. I didn’t watch it to count his coughs. Doing so was a trivial exercise, you are welcome.

1 Like

i bet they have the hydroxy and ivermectin on hand ready to go

2 Likes

OMICRON

4 Likes

Waiting for my booster to solidify then I am hunting me some Omicron. Otherwise known as going to restaurants and bars again.

1 Like

J’Biden is a lying sack of dog ■■■■■ The suckers who voted for his dumb ass can’t even admit they were conned by a rank amateur.

And then there was this

Think of how many lives might have been saved if every American had a mask that works.

Said right here over a year ago that government should have been sending out masks and tests to everyone.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Makes sense right?

If fauci had suggested that from the beginning… Instead he told the first of many lies he has spread to Americans and the world.

Maybe the ■■■■■■■ shouldn’t have put a freeze on Trump’s order to make it affordable.

■■■■■■■ asshat. Stop the solution then come along and try to say you are the hero saving the day because you are going to do something about it, even though your predecessor had already taken care of it.

Again, what an asshat.

2 Likes

He’s not counting Delta … too many deaths under his watch.

1 Like

Yep.

Boosted mRNA vaccine => mild illness
Omicron variant => mild illness

Breakthrough case of Omicron virus in boosted vaccine oerson => very mild illness. Perhaps so mild that it looks like a common cold.

Maturation of the mRNA booster is pretty much immediate because it reactivates the Tcells that were produced by the original two shots. You’re good to go.

Yippee

There is a provision in the build back better bill that would have capped insulin at $35 a month.

https://www.diabetes.org/newsroom/press-releases/2021/house-embraces-historic-affordability-measures-in-build-back-better-act

“I’m not going to shut down the country, I’m going to shut down the virus.”

For 1 million dollars, who said that? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes