Was there really a delay of aid to cause deaths in Ukraine as Taylor said?

Oh. I thought he requested an investigation. Who is he running against, by the way?

Over 7,500 Ukrainians died at the hands of the Russians during the prior administration which refused to give them lethal aid.

One of Trump’s earliest FP moves was to provide lethal aid to the Ukraine and that aid was delivered long ago.

Since that point in time the Russian advance in Ukraine has stalled.

The Ukrainians have not run out of arms and didn’t because of this slight delay in the delivery of this aid package so the premise is pure BS.

1 Like

The front lines in Donbas stabilized before Trump took office. His okaying some lethal aid had no effect on that.

It prevented any further encroachment.

Now assuming for the sake of argument, that what you said is true. Obviously then any delay in aid didn’t cost any lives.

I didn’t make that claim. I was just pointing out that your previous post implied that the Russian advance stalled after Trump okayed some lethal aid. But in actuality the lines had already been stabilized in 2016 with almost no changes since then except for a few places here and there that Ukraine has occupied in the “Gray Zone”.

So just to be clear are you telling us there’s no longer a shooting conflict in Ukraine?

That’s absolutely not what I am telling you. Where on earth did you get that. But the lines have been almost unchanged since 2016.

So then I was correct in saying the Russian advances has been stalled.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Yes I think it’s clear you implied that Russian advances stalled, after Trump okayed some lethal aid. In actuality the Russian advance “stalled”(although I wouldn’t really use that word) in 2016 before Trump became president.

They have not advanced because now the cost of doing so is too high.

Up to the end of O’s administration they just kept taking one bite at a time, things would stabilize for a bit then they’d take another bite.

The core of the army is the armor all of which is now highly vulnerable due to the first lethal aid transfer as is any building their troops might take refuge in.

So that is one vote that the delay of a month in getting lethal aid didn’t lead to massive deaths?

Pretty funny that the quote that was used to attack creationists is now being used by them…

More important question. Who cares if it did or not?

Non sequitur alert.

You do realize the Javelin missles have not even arrived in Ukraine. Correct?

Actually, they got Javelins last year. But they have not been used on the Donbas front.

1 Like

So did Hildawg. Trump should have used an english cut out. He’ll do better next time.

1 Like

The ones from FY2019 (the ones held up) were not available for sale to the Ukraine until Nov 3rd.

September 9th - Whistleblower Report becomes public. “Three House committees launch a wide-ranging investigation into the allegations that Trump, his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, and possibly others, tried to pressure the Ukrainian government to help the president’s reelection campaign by digging up dirt on a political rival.”

September 11th - Aide to Ukraine is released.

Amazing how a release of a potential damning document gets aide released.

True, but they got a previous order of Javelins delivered in 2018.