Was there a presidential finding for Crossfire Hurricane?

You appear to have a vastly different understanding of the topic of this thread than I do.

As far as I understand the OP, the topic of this thread supposes whether Obama sent out the required “finding” in regards to Crossfire Hurricane. It’s right there in the title of the thread.

The forgery appears politically motivated.

1 Like

wasn’t much of a forgery one of the email had Page listed as a “Source” and some FBI intern thought that was a mistake and altered which is wrong but could be innocent mistake could be bias.

Lawyer should know better then to alter document, i don’t mind seeing him get in trouble.

I think he might be talking about bootz’s forgery of the wikipedia article he “quoted”.

Ding ding ding!

Not the same link.

Look at the URL.

:man_shrugging:t3:

Are you saying that the mobile formatting somehow eliminates only the word covert?

We cannot see the entire mobile link.

Something is off.

I can hardly envision that operation was anything other than covert and debating the inclusion of that word changes nothing.

The surveillance of the Trump campaign was as wrong as it was inept.

:man_shrugging:t3:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is absolutely amazing!

so you are claiming there was no presidential finding and no informing of the gang of eight, do you have a link.

You are asking me to provide a link to prove the nonexistence of a “Presidential finding” based on a law that doesn’t apply in any way to Crossfire Hurricane?

1 Like