Warren drops out

I support this measure fully!

5%? According to the Repubs in this thread he’s a contender! It’s unfair that his voice isn’t heard. Why is the GOP trying to silence him? What are they scared of?

1 Like

Kamala Harris probably remembers Tulsi’s impression fairly well lol.

That’s a bit of a shift in your argument. How does one have a lead role on the stage? She is not the leading candidate by any metric.

Air time like how? Based on what? On the fact that you like her?

No. But good luck! :sunglasses:

That makes total sense actually. Rally attendees tend to be the base… I don’t judge most posters on here by the same metric. I wouldn’t assume you guys are the same as the Trump rally attendees.

I want to see her because if given the chance, she could dismantle some of the Marxist crap/ open borders we’re seeing from the two remaining goofballs. Her appearance would be good for my candidate. The DNC also realizes this. Which is why they will not allow it.

You probably shouldn’t judge us at all. Debate policies, not people. Judging is way above our pay grade.

She has dropped out of the presidential race of her own volition.

Wait? You think that either political party has the slightest interest in fairness? In what universe? Don’t over think it. The reason Tulsi will not be debating is that it would not help the democratic candidate. The reason Nobody will be debating Trump is because it will not help the President. As I said, don’t over think it. It’s not rocket science.

The fact that she came third in the primary contest in her home state didn’t have anything to do with her decision to drop out?

poor woman.

She doesn’t deserve the chance. Just because you think she would do well in a debate with just Bernie, Biden, and her, does not mean she deserves to be up there. The field is supposed to narrow as support consolidates, as does the debate stage. People shouldn’t be included in the debate solely because they have good burns.

I never claimed she did. I simply said I would like to see her debate the two geezers. Liz has not endorsed anybody yet. Do you think she is negotiating to find out if Biden or Bernie will offer her V.P first?

Notwithstanding that this thread is about Warren dropping out of the presidential race because she performed below expectations in the primary election in her own state and hence no viable path to win the Democrat nomination; it beggars belief that a person who has only won one delegate after about 18 state primary elections has a viable path to win the nomination.

The only white about Bernie is his hair. The rest all very very red.

She will throw her support to the one who offers her V.P. Maybe they both will. There is a reason she is holding back.

And how.

3 Likes

She probably knows the all white ticket isn’t likely.