Warren drops out

Such a weird talking point coming from Republicans.

1 Like

Putin dollars

That’s conventional wisdom, but I’m not sure. I think a lot of moderate dems put toes in the water of progressivism with Warren, and now il scamper back to the middle of the road.

If that sounds like a weird talking point it’s because it’s not a talking point. Stop parroting the TV, you’re waaaay smarter than half these libs here. :wink:

Desperate libs seeking attention certainly are single-tricked ruminants.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

She has been on the debate stage with them…

What this really does is make the odds of a brookered convention all but gone.
Out of the 3991 delegates up for grab in the 1st ballot, only 157 are committed to someone other then Bernie or Biden.

Chances are very high that someone will cross the 1996 needed to win 1st ballot.

Because the left consists only of college kids. Duh?

Yep.

She made such an impression then too.

We all remember it so well.

Uh ok. It’s a weird statement.

Smart is subjective but thanks :relaxed:

I think they are kicking her out. I would really like to see her get the same attention as the others. Wouldn’t you? Being on stage and having a lead role is not the same thing in my view. She has never gotten the same air time as the Marxists. It may be the same to you. You have seen enough of her. I have not. It’s a matter of opinion.

My wife read about some Swedish person who attended a Bernie rally and came away with the impression the Bernie people were all college kids and old marxists.

1 Like

Whose going to give her the best kickbacks for her endorsement? She could probably quid pro quo old Bernie for a VP spot.

Of course she will she is spineless.

Maybe. But I think it is more than that. Congressional Democrats seem to genuinely dislike Sanders.

He has already. :rofl::rofl:

http://scrappleface.com/blog/2020/03/02/joe-biden-drops-out-of-race-endorses-biden/

2 Likes

That’s funny…seen it other day.

Did her inner Great Spirit tell her it was time to go? :grin:

I doubt she’s spending any money…so it’s not really costing her to stay in. Looking for that FOX gig?

William Weld polls higher amongst Republicans than Tulsi Gabbard does amongst Democrats (currently about 5% v 1% for Tulsi amongst Dems).

Will you join me in petitioning the GOP to have Weld and Trump debate?

Most people don’t know a thing about William Weld. This is his chance.

1 Like