Warren drops out

Maybe. But she’s going to give it her best shot. You can take that to the bank.

Did you watch the debate in which she appeared.

I am confused by your post. Are you suggesting i should not asses a poster’s positions or a poster’s style of argument? That’s silly

I saw bits an pieces. I couldn’t follow that circus for long.

Do what you chose. Judge away.

Well I respectfully suggest you watch it, even if just the moments in which she chose to participate or when she was asked direct questions.

Danke

She served her country by kneecapping that fool. I love Elizabeth, would be happy to see her as a VP, but wouldn’t want to lose her in the Senate.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t care who you are. That right there was funny! :joy:

1 Like

Shame. I preferred her to Bernie for speaking about topics other than universal healthcare. Oh, well. Looks like I’m voting for the old white man. :rofl:

Biden. The Politburo has chosen.

It’s going to be a metaphorical blood bath if that happens.

1 Like

All we can do is hope.

Her options? Applebee’s vs Houlihan’s. Or third party run, which I wouldn’t put past her, even though she said she would not do it.

I would if I had not already decided who to support. My choice is Trump.

Probably not. There are not many former platoon leaders or members of congress serving drinks. Although, we do know of one nit wit member who has bar tended recently. Be careful before you job shame.

Apparently so. The dem hierarchy picks the nominee not the voters.

1 Like

I am a Trump rally attendee when i get a chance. Proud of it.

Flyover Country!

How so?

The voters came out for Biden on Tuesday.

Sanders relied on the youth vote.

They didn’t turn out like his campaign was expecting.

1 Like

You know what? You are right. I should have said “Tulsi is a Putin-supported spoiler who the repubs love to promote” and left it at that.