Warning! Warning! Recession Warning!

NM - I see it. All those are totally fine for me.

Only things I struggle with is cholestoral and my liver functions were high but like a fool I took the blood test after two days of mountain biking, which means, many beers after the rides…

With a 1/2 tsp measurement:

Potassium Chloride
Sodium (Himalayan Pink Salt)
Magnesium Chloride
Calcium Citrate

Anything not used in food by the end of dinner goes in a glass of ACV, squeezed lemon juice, water, and down the hatch. The advantage of knowing nutrition, is knowing everything that goes in, when it goes in.

This question highlights the need for more knowledge in order to make informed decisions rather than a decision that appeals to authority (“well, he’s a doctor!”).

My cholesterol is fine, as long as I don’t mix things in that cause inflammation for me like sodas, processed carbs, etc. I decided to get my blood work a couple months ago for general info and the main thing I care about is triglycerides. Anything under 150 is good and mine were 68.
Our bodies produce cholesterol every day whether we eat it or not. The cause for concern with cholesterol is when you have inflammation. Cholesterol repairs inflammation. When we have a lot of inflammation in our arteries, cholesterol goes to those arteries to repair the damage, and if inflammation is recurring, the cholesterol builds up.
That said, everybody is different. My mom is almost 76, eats 5 pounds of flour a week, and is still 5’3" and 95 pounds. She is a like a monkey, never sedentary. If I ate as much flour as her I would be 280 pounds again.
There are several people who switched over to low carb years ago who are getting CAC scores of 0. I’d like to get a CAC test done someday.

1 Like

Snake juice! I drink 64-96 ounces every day to bolster my electrolytes and I also drink a 24 ounce mix of water, 1 TB apple cider vinegar, and 1 TB lemon juice.
Sugar also depletes electrolytes like potassium and magnesium. So many people on typical American diets are very depleted in both.

2 Likes

The two most important things about the ACV for me are the acetic acid (which can aid in lowering insulin resistance) and the acidification effect it has on the stomach (which also aids the release of gallbladder and pancreas enzymes, along with preventing heartburn).

The sugar diet is 50% or more of your daily calories in carbohydrates. Sugars include all starches, like potatoes, yams, rice, grain, corn, etc… It all becomes sugar, it all spikes your insulin.

It works really well for most people in their youth (~3 to 40’ish years). It makes the youth faster, smarter, etc… As long as that metabolism is fast enough, that diet rocks.

However, we are not meant to live off of a sugary diet for our whole lives. Time is a cruel fact. Once that prime is past, and that metabolism is slowed, everyone ends up with the same sad problems that all comes down to that sugary diet.

It’s all about the source, not the symptoms. Much like living debt-free and keeping a savings account, because smurfberries cost a lot more than a few bucks each day in the long run. :rofl:

2 Likes

They already are. I personally know of a chooch that bought a side by side & trailer with his stimmy money rode it once on private property, got a fine from the Fish and Game warden. Then, it was stolen, found wrecked in a swamp and he neglected to have it insured. I think he still owes on it!
He thanks Joe every day :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Great post! Going low carb has healed my insulin resistance.

2 Likes

Are you really that far gone that you place credibility in Goldman Sachs?

2 Likes

It only there was any consistency. Conspiracy theorists and scandal mongers are wrong 100% or the time but some people just keep coming back to them for that next hit.

1 Like

My tri’s and blood sugar are always borderline high. Beer is my beverage of choise, with all it’s carby goodness…

1 Like

When you sober up, repost this again but use English so that it’s legible? K? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:

How about MAGA “warriors” driving their gas guzzlers complaining about the price of gay gas?

I totally understand :sweat_smile: In college all the hard stuff like Everclear almost gave me an ulcer.
Be careful not to get fatty liver via alcohol mixed with carbs.

They would benefit from minimalism as well.

1. Ancient history.

Allan

When a liar exposes themselves as being a liar, don’t ever forget it. They most likely will never change.

Unless it’s trump.

Then you vote for him again and again.

So you tell me, what politician can you vote for, who hasn’t lied? How about Biden? Kamala? Who?

1 Like

You must have a very large mouth, to fit that foot in it like you just did? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I’ve never voted for a guy who lied about an election. Or a hurricane tract. Or crowd size.