Warms My Heart - Two Times!

And in recent years, more Black Americans are buying guns.

11 Likes

an armed society is a polite society - Heinlein

7 Likes

Americans enjoying there rights… I just hope they know the dems will take their guns, and stop voting for them…

8 Likes

Stay strapped or get clapped!

Damn, that Freedom looks good on them! :+1:

3 Likes

If it starts going up by a significant amount and crime starts dropping, watch for the left to start claiming that decades of their failed policies have started to work.

2 Likes

Well thats complete bollocks. I would not call the United States a polite society.

1 Like

Obviously not, with a potty mouth like that. :rofl:

3 Likes

Ha. Actually in my experience most Americans are pretty good people. Though I could do without all the hugging touchy feel crap that Americans love to indulge in . :grinning:

1 Like

Your society isn’t armed.

1 Like

I live, work, play here, have kids here, this is my society

You don’t live in mi…

Wait! You feel there’s one society here (or anywhere else for that matter)?

1 Like

Oh for craps sake of course I know there is a multitude of societies I was generalizing for a bit of humor.

But yes trust me there is a certain type of American that the rest of the world will know what I am on about :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Envy is an ugly trait.

English humor… isn’t.

I would, I specifically don’t flip people the bird in traffic because I am aware they can kill me, if they couldn’t, lots of people would be getting the finger. Which would be rude.

Propaganda - when an Englishman takes a real good look at something.

2 Likes

John Cleese says hi.

I’ll agree with your rebuttal/example. He’s hilarious.

But I’ve also seen a fairly recent interview with him where he pretty much trashes the state of comedy in this woke culture today.

2 Likes

Heart warming

5 Likes
1 Like