War with Russia?

Nah, Petergriffin was Peter Griffin. I remember years avi he is referencing, but I can’t remember who.

Chuntzu maybe?

Actually, he is highly predictable. He will do whatever the CCP want done.

1 Like

There is nothing communist about Russia.

“A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.”

–Patton

Thanks for the info. That’s a cool picture.

Oops I stand corrected. I somehow got Mr. Pig and Mr Griffin crossed. I like them both and they are strongly opinionated… Anyway, I sure hope the Biden puppet pullers don’t decide to consider the emergency satchel.

You should know my dear Mr FreeandClear

Don’t worry General Milley will call Putin and talk to him privately. Mark knows best.

3 Likes

Tucker Carlson had some good comments last night.

How much will the “Big Guy” get for sending billions to Ukraine?

3 Likes

Actually Tucker brought up some interesting points. I usually agree with his synopsis. I give him a +10 x 2 for his show last night

2 Likes

Russia needs to pull the energy plug on the EU this winter and close their borders with bordering countries. And be calm about the the sabber rattling West. Soon they will hear tin cup rattling and EU saying that they are sorry.

Biden will continue to circle the toilet. And Ukraine will not join NATO.

1 Like

You guys will really say anything. How much have prior presidents gotten for sending billions to Ukraine?

You tell me Mr. FreeandClear.

Endless wars … Except for Trump. That’s why they had to get rid of him.

1 Like

Milley is in charge. All is good. Mark will make that call

Antony “Tony” J. Blinken and the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier administration will blink. No war. No NATO

Russia will keep their Black Sea playland.

How many other presidents had their son shaking down foreign governments and oligarchs for “investments” and “works of art”?

https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-warns-art-world-211904390.html

We have the best government that foreign interests can buy.

5 Likes

Yep!!!

https://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/01/28/charlie.trie/

1 Like

Yes yes conspiracy theories abound. What does this have to do with prior presidents sending billions

Democrats pushed Trump to be tougher on Russia, implying that the less harsh the response the more likely he was conspiring with Russia. Apparently something like Russia posts 35k in Facebook ads and posts on Twitter and in return Trump gives them Ukraine. If Trump doesn’t send weapons over to Ukraine it’s because he is working for Putin. Ok, as a result we have had years of vilifying Russia and supporting Ukraine with weapons and now apparently with troops.
So fine. At this point the result of these policies may be to decide between what we did to Hungary in 1956 (egging them on and then abandoning them to Russia) or going into a European war with Russia.
Never fear. We have Biden in the White House.

1 Like

NATO could have wiped Russia off the map in the 90’s considering they got owned by 3000+ Chechens and had to sue for peace. They have unfortunately came a long way since then. Again like you just theoretically talking conventional war.

The nuke thing though changes everything. Sanctions is all they have to fight Russia with.