War with Russia?

Someone may be smoking something. No nuke, ever again. Two Japanese cities destroyed and innocent women and children murdered.

I do not want the planet destroyed by nukes. I opt for Russia to turn off the bad oil to EU and have an almost peaceful demonstration to stop a new NATO member.

EU has to stop oil anyway. Think this is the lead to the greening of Europe.

I am surprised that some want to nuke others. Just say no to nukes.

The old red army was all about speed and resupply. This modern army has already forward deployed it’s logistics.

Again, if you acknowledge The EU needs that energy, why in the world wouldvyo advocate for this?.

I have never had a Che avatar. There is no way I’d represent myself with that pos.

Why not. If China set up bases in Canada and Mexico, you would see it differently.

Maybe, but that’s not what is happening here.

I must be confused did you not have a red beret with star. I could be wrong and have you confused with someone else.

I am trying to make sense of liberal hawks wanting to screw around with Russia. The Soviet Union is gone and Russia is only a shadow of it’s former self. Maybe NATO can revamp itself. Russia is not that much of a threat unless you like the bear and threaten it’s sovereignty.

I guess Biden could it to the United Nothing (UN) to decide on the Russia Ukraine issue.

NATO expansion on the Russian Border and Dominate the Black Sea. A bunch of lib hawks bearing on drums, Bozo Biden in charge of the codes. This is an upside down world now.

Mostly peaceful demonstrators burning down cities around the US for almost a year.

Let’s hope Russia turns off the gas switch and closes it’s borders and ignores the lib hawks until the nonsense Ukraine joining NATO is thrown in a ■■■■■■■■

See, that’s what I think is really happening here: you are so invested in partisanship, you are hoping for the failure of your own country and the international order be have built.

It is despicable.

Remember the United Nothing gave a free viet nam back to colonalist France after World War 2 and threw the French (who got their ass kicked) then the Australians (who got their ass kicked) then the Americans (Who gave up) into the Indochina jungle to do what???

We can blame goofball Truman. And colonialist west.

Incidently Truman ordered the bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima that murdered so many innocent civilians. You nuke hawks should go visit ground zero and read about the destruction and the stories of the survivors.

I say no to war, I say no to nukes. Now I got a bunch of lib hawks who know not much or nothing about real war beating their drums and talking nonsense.

Who? Who is calling for war?

Call for Russia to do an almost peaceful protest or be silent, my dear brother pig.

You the one who is surprised nukes has not happened yet.

Would you support Chinese bases and strategic agreement with Canada and Mexico? A NATO Ukraine is about the same thing.

And we have a weak President who is more unpredictable than anyone I have ever seen.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you first. Who? What “lib hawks” are calling for war? Just anonymous posters here? If so, weak tea.

You are so funny. Think about this my dear friend Mr. Pig.

Reeling in the years, Bro. Did you avatar used to have a beret and star? I liked that avatar, btw.

Why do you refuse to answer a question put directly to you?

Also, we’ve already discussed the avi. Please see above.

You are funny Mr Pig.

Wasn’t that Petergiffin?