War on Thanksgiving?

When presented his word as truth, then yes, it is fake news. FoxNews isn’t just reporting what the president said, they are reporting what he said as factual. Which it isn’t. They are creating an issue where none was.

I was referring to Sneaky who seemed to think the bigger problem is us complaining about Foxnews and Trump on this thread.

As noted in the article, “Heading into Thanksgiving, Worthey also had her students watch a Huffington Post video about how the United American Indians of New England mark each Thanksgiving with a National Day of Mourning.”

Like Columbus Day, now Thanksgiving will be turned into another “We’re imperialistic and bad” Day. :roll_eyes:

Not in earnest. (At least not yet, and hoping it stays that way.)

Still not seeing the issue. Learning about how Native Americans view Thanksgiving is not a war on the holiday.

So … absent any real proof … you just believe in your heart of hearts that “killing off Thanksgiving” is something liberals would want to do?

Who told you it is Russian propaganda?

Russians.

Trump and fox found a soldier for their fake war.

Do I seem. Strange.

Again, considering the Native American perspective on Thanksgiving, based wholly in historical fact, is…war? Is…makes me feel sad face? Is…unpatriotic?

Or is…educational?

Do you believe Russia wasn’t behind a propaganda campaign to damage Clinton’s
Candidacy in 2016?

You made that up.

I think you and I can agree that there are fringe libs who might want this. (After all, there is at least SOMEONE in this great big society that holds a given opinion/position.) To me, that’s the extent of it.

Given the ease and giant shift to the left that the libberism has taken recently, anything is possible. But it’s not happening now (thus “Not in earnest”) and I hope it stays that way – just like what I said, and what you quoted.

Don’t try to put words into my mouth. I’ve taken you to task on that before, and if I recall correctly, I predicted you would do it again. And here we are.

1 Like

Who told you that? Russians.

Do you believe Russians weren’t behind a propaganda campaign to damage Trump’s campaign in 2016?

He’s so ■■■■■■■ delirious, it’s rather sad. Does he stay up all night thinking on how he can lie to more of his gullible supporters? NOBODY is wanting to change the name of Thanksgiving. It’s just more bovine excrement pushed by FOX and the right-wing nutjobs.

Even pardoning the turkeys needs to be a political stunt for the Criminal-in-Chief.

Me thinks it’s time for the rabid right to take off their tin foil hats and step into reality.

Putin wanted his boy in the WH.

Who told you that? Russians.

Only one of the two spent the night in his private dacha “looking at tiger maps”.

I asked you a question.

I didn’t put words in your mouth. I asked you a question. Which you a free to disagree with.

Typical of lib tactics. And I call it out frequently.

A loaded question. A question that insinuates something YOU want to insinuate. A dishonest insinuation. A statement that happens to have a question mark after it. Generally starting with the word “So”.

"So … (insert something I did not say…) … (and then tack on a question mark).

( spit )

I know the game. You don’t get away with that with me.

1 Like

You can say no buddy. It’s a question.

Well to be fair, Columbus was kind of a sociopath.

But as to the other thing… what is the problem with understanding that the Native Americans got screwed and that maybe their perspective on what Thanksgiving has been portrayed as in American Culture isn’t the whole story?