War on Thanksgiving?

It upsets the whiny bitch snowflakes.

These are the same people that eagerly allow themselves to be lead around by the nose and follow Right wing lies and fall for Russian propaganda.

Today’s Republican base.

All libs say Thanksgiving is racist.

The bleating is here.

You’re still confused. I’m not your husband. I answer when and how I choose to.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hook, line and sinker.

It’s really sad that so many Americans have been blinded by Trumpism .

LoL. President Trump and FoxNews are talking about the war on Thanksgiving, having audiences of millions, and despite you agreeing there is no war on thanksgiving you think the problem is that here on this forum, with an audience of hundreds, the posters here are the problem.

Hard to take that seriously.

1 Like

Mostly, the story just reported what the President said.

The only thing I can see that Fox added was the following statement:
“Since 1970, Native Americans in New England have organized an annual protest dubbed the National Day of Mourning on the same day as Thanksgiving, gathering at noon on Cole’s Hill in Plymouth.”

If you think what the President said was stupid, wouldn’t you want it to be reported as a demonstration? Or are you saying he didn’t say what Fox said he said?

Oh look, apparently Al Jazeera is in on that “fake news”.

1 Like

Wow. This has been going on for 50 years.

I am glad that FoxNews and the Presdient can alert us to this danger to Thanksgiving.

It’s fake news to report what the President said?
Wow!

Nobody even considered taking that seriously.

When you present an irrational statement as fact, yes.

Who in their right mind would take that seriously?

The President said what he said because FoxNews is pretending that there is a war on Thanksgiving like there is a pretend war on Christmas.

Backfilling rationale to justify the stupidity isn’t going to help.

2 Likes

If Trump said something that was irrational, I would think you would want it reported so people could see how irrational it is.
Wouldn’t the President saying something irrational be news?

The lack of self-awareness of this perspective is really amazing.

Ouch! Now that hurts.

That is the problem, they report on what he said as if it is based in reality with no attempt to actually report on the topic itself; and to make it worse, their opinion shows then start beating the drum to manufacture red meat and make it believable (I.e. dig up obscure stories on Native American protests that have been around for decades).

And I will be blunt, much of America is not capable of discerning more than what is written at the bottom of the screen.