War on free speech continues - James Woods suspended on Twitter for posting fun meme šŸ˜ 

I simply feel that TOS should apply across the board. I called someone an ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  here onceā€¦got banned for a year. I was wrong. I get Twitter is much more wide open. I feel that if TOS says you canā€™t make threatsā€¦than you should have consequences. That is not how Twitter operatesā€¦and thatā€™s what I find wrong. Trumps account should have been suspended long ago. Lol

:point_up_2:

This is what you agree to before you can post a single message on Twitter.

Neither is Twitter.

Are you going to stand up and admit you were rick rolled, or are you going to keep tap dancing?

The same people that told you james woods was suspended and made you come here and look foolish?

You should be upset with those people for doing this to you.

1 Like

I thought james woods died.

1 Like

nope, checked. still living. Was confusing him with Adam West. I should have known because people actually cared at the time.

Looks like the OP is MIAā€¦damn shame.

Itā€™s fun when the infowars readers up and out themselves like this.

If Alex Jones claimed that the sky was up I would go outside and double check.

and If paul Joseph watson reported that Alex jones claimed the sky was up Iā€™d retreat to my bunker because the sky is making the frogs gay.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re beyond outraged that their idol is getting what he deserves. BTW, Paypal just banned his ass as well.

Shame, and his local bitcoin expert just got arrested for sexual assault on a minor. Supporters, please snail mail your donations in cash and coins.

You are insane, social media is not essential in any way, and being popular for 5 years doesnā€™t make you a ā€œmonopolyā€.

Isnā€™t it great?

ā€œOh, over the past few years, in spite of us going on and on about how 144 characters is dumb, and no financial support from us, you developed a product so cool that even curmudgeons like us finally got on board. NOW ITā€™S OURS AND YOU MUST DO AS WE SAY!ā€

And the same people report ā€œfun memesā€ and posts here that they disagree with, itā€™s comedy.

And it would be totally on the up and up for Verizon to charge more for access to Twitter

We how that all works out.

Getting to the Net Neutrality thingā€¦ the one thing I canā€™t really wrap my head around is why the Russians have cared for enough to get into the issueā€¦ unless it is a wedge issue that they can exploit.

I wonder if there is some of that involvement driving this wedge. Infowars was repeating a Zero Hedge article and Zero Hedge is blatantly pro Putin.

Assuming you read this little gem

Would you not be the blind one, as you posted a story that is riddled with untruths, and fabrications, and you did not see that?