War on free speech continues - James Woods suspended on Twitter for posting fun meme šŸ˜ 

That youā€™re being fooled.

I was just on feed. Iā€™ve scrolled back as far as mid-August so far. There are no gaps to his feed that Iā€™ve found yet.

Maybe itā€™s my phoneā€¦ill try again

My experience is that most of these things are a 12 hour stint in Twitter Jail. Itā€™s just not going to show unless someone is posting 24/7. That 12 hour lockout is what these cry babies are wailing about as censorship. On a platform they get to use for free.

Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in oneā€™s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.

2 Likes

Does that mean not 100% fair?

Then thatā€™s laughable! I stand corrected.

1 Like

They obviously have reporting features that cause this, and then get reversed.

Can you name a few?

Is anything ever 100% fair?

You are blind as to how the world are changing.

1 Like

Most of these auto-moderated systems are susceptible to brigading.

So mass report gets account automatically suspended, till someone takes a look and it gets unsuspended.

Geez when did James Woods lose his ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  mind?

1 Like

The solution to this is simple.

If there are conservatives that think Twitter and Facebook have a liberal bias, then use conservative social media sites.

There are plenty out there.

And last I checked, guys like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity still have strong ratings as well as Facebook and Twitter presence, so the CEC is NOT ā€œgetting stifledā€ nor are ā€œfree speech rightsā€ being infringed.

Like Jezcoe pointed out, some of you are a mass of contradictions on this. Net neutrality = massive government intrusion. Real proposed massive government intrusion into social media sites = ā€œjust keeping things fairā€.

Do some of you even listen to yourselves?

3 Likes

That makes senseā€¦

During the Obama years, heā€™s a birther.

awkward.

10char

What is your opinion on the Net Neutrality issue?

Itā€™s not even really that.

Net Neutrality is a consumer protection issue. It isnā€™t about getting things for free, it is about getting what you are paying for.

No. Not even Twitter.

He probably posts here.

2 Likes