War on Christmas? Or "Everything is Racist"? You decide

Well, how am I being disingenous then?

Distraction.

But you get upset when I point that out.

Ah, I see.

As a reminder, I merely pointed out this wasn’t the professor’s idea, it was the school’s.

Distraction.

Well, I am sorry to have distracted you. Everybody else seemed to do okay though. Maybe you should talk to them, see what their secret is.

Are you okay?

You have a persecution complex. Neither I, nor countless other people who voted for Biden think you or whoever else you consider to be your “tribe”, are all racists, terrorists, white supremacists. Did racists, terrorists, and white supremacists vote for Trump? Probably, but it doesn’t mean all Trump supporters are racists, terrorists, and white supremacists. Did some people who voted for Biden broad brush all Trump supporters as racists, terrorists, and white supremacists. I’m sure, but you’re broad brushing those who voted for Biden when you assume they all believe that. They don’t.

1 Like

What he said.

Welp … Woke are gonna be woke, even if the authority they initially relied on tells them they’re wrong:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-superintendent-defends-dropping-jingle-bells-song-from-school-curriculum/ar-AASosae