WAR in Ukraine, Putin approves initiation of special military operation (Part 2)

:crazy_face: :rofl: :ok_hand:

Sounds like something we would have come up with while partying in the dorm back in my college days. :smile:

Perhaps the Russian high command ought to consider cutting back on the vodka rations to the troops. :wink:

2 Likes

Bolshevik (sorta rhymes with ■■■■■■■■) Bill …

an excellent summation here. Perun nails it again.

We MUST end the stupid prohibition on Ukraine using its best assets to fire into Russian territory. (that’s me, not him)

“Putin has already lost.” Joe Biden, June 2023

Putin has "already lost" the war in Ukraine, Biden says

Dragging Ukrainian men off the streets to die at the front in support of western hegemony is not “pro-Ukrainian”.

It is time for NATO to declare victory and go home.

It may not matter what the US does at this point.

complete ■■■■■■■■

Zelensky’s term of office expired on May 20 under the Ukrainian constitution. Zelensky has canceled elections and is ruling by decree after banning opposition parties.

Remember this war is all about defending democracy and freedom. Supporting western hegemony is just a side benefit. Any suggestion otherwise is Russian propaganda.

Puts you in good company. :wink:

FWIW.

2 Likes

red herring

1 Like

Not when he refuses to negotiate for peace.

LOL… who would he negotiate with? You don’t actually believe Putin wants peace do you? Putin only wants a brief lull to refit, rearm, and renew attacks. Zalensky is about to attend a peace summit in Switzerland… where’s Putin? What’s Putin’s idea? Freeze battle lines where they are and… well, there is no and. That’s his whole idea.

More red herring

It bothers me that peace activists can go all in for Palestinian cause and just ignore the Ukrainian.

Everyone should be talking peace.

3 Likes

I can only give this one like but it deserves more for several reasons. Good on ya.

2 Likes

peace is what happens after one side decides winning is not an option. Rearming is what happens when a ceasefire is not meant to bring peace but only pause.

2 Likes

FDR ran for re-election during war, so did Lincoln…

1 Like

Ukraine is not the US and it does not have our Constitution, they have theirs

1 Like

What makes you think they are following Ukraine’s constitution?

I actually bothered to look into the stories that are written instead of Russian propaganda.