WAR in Ukraine, Putin approves initiation of special military operation (Part 2)

Bill I enjoy seeing you post here. I do hope you post all the way to the end of Putin’s madness.

Looks like Orygun is doubling down on his original false accusation.

No surprise.

1 Like

Living in the early 2000’s apparently. Haven’t noticed dems teaming up with corporate and defense. Just politically blind really.

Remember the freak out when the Russian bounties hoax came along before the 2020 election?

With words of wisdom from Linsdey Graham, the Russian government has ready-made sound bites for how evil NATO is–herds of Russian propaganda on the hoof.

It isn’t our job to jump in the middle everytime there is a war that breaks out especially that far away and between 2 countries that neither of which is very honest and upstanding and is of no vital interest to us.

This isn’t the 20th century nor is it a buildup to what happened in the 20th century.

I can’t help but think back to a kid who lived down the road from us (a rural community) who was drafted into the army during Vietnam by LBJ and company.

He was the only child of his parents. He came back in a pine box with the military telling them how proud they should be of him.

The parents were totally pissed off to be honest. The Dad told the funeral home to get him out of that uniform, that his son didn’t ask for any of that.

Their lives were never the same.

I’m 70 now and that memory still burns brightly in my mind.

I’m older than you …

Whose job is it?

I’m with you- Vietnam was a completely wasted effort…as was Iraq and Afghanistan.

Helping Ukraine defend itself is still the right thing to do .

i never liked graham, and feel dirty defending him, but this edited tape is comedy gold!

Well, today Zelensky said everything is in place and the date had been set. Soon, we’ll see. My feeling, and I think its the best idea strategically and tactically, is they’ll concentrate on Pelohy and go southeast to Mariupol while fixing the Russian forces on the southern Zapharizia front and then roll them up west to east. Then they can fix the lines from Berdyansk to Tokmak and wait. This will not lengthen their lines if it succeeds and the Russians to the west will not be able to be supplied. They can wait for them to run low on ammo and then roll up everything north of Crimea. Blockade Crimea shelling the ■■■■ out of it every day and wait for the Russians to leave. If it works, the war will be over. Putin won’t last very long afterward, and we see who replaces him.

Interesting take. We shall see.

By the way - hate Lindsey Graham but the overreaction by the Russians was pretty hilarious. They have a warrant out for his arrest…at the same time they are shooting missiles to take down apartment buildings of civilians.

even funnier, the russian freedom legion is back in berdyansk.

russia contracted with wagner for a 300 man reaction force to protect the border, and it got legally blocked since mercinary forces are illegal in russia. (i found that especially funny). so the fsb is calling retirees out of retirement to act as border gaurds. If we let Ukraine do it, the Republic of Belgorad could be free tomorrow.

Lordy…

well, historically, Belgorad is part of Ukraine, and we all know how much Putin loves his history!

1 Like

Because you just gotta know.

This morning there was a drone attack on Moscow. It sttarted as 8 drones all shot down and has since morphed into 30 drone which were also all shot down in the worst attack on Moscow since WW2. Aside from that dichotomy, however many drones there were, were all targeted at rublyovka. The area outside Moscow where all the kleptocrats, oligarchs and even Putin live. Why does that matter? Well because once the regular Russian people figured that out, on social media they started laughing and asking things like “why you send so few?”

Ulraine denies it sent the drones. Oddly, none of the drones exploded (most did not even have explosives). The one or two that did, exploded in open fields. Others just crashed into buildings doing minor damage. No one was killed (and apparently no one was supposed to be killed).

So… False flag to gin up Russian support for the war (that failed)

or

Budinov trolling russia’s elite?

1 Like

Each camera angle counts as another drone. :wink:

No explosives except the one in an open field. To be a convincing false flag, there ought to be some blood. Have the Russians gone soft?

1 Like

I’m doubting the false flag thing. I think Putin would make it way more intense, kill off a few of his own Russian citizens to gin up more support.

This looks like Ukraine just letting rich Muscovites that they should live in some fear as well. Maybe make a few think about supporting a coup.

^^^ See? I’m not the only one. :wink:

2 Likes

There are always ways those suddenly collapsing residential buildings with people in them during the second Chechen war for reference.

Thats why I’m leaning towrd Budinov Trolling Russia’s elite

According to Kadyrov Chechen forces have been ordered to go on the offensive around Maryinka and Vulhedar. Expect tik tok videos!