WAR in Ukraine, Putin approves initiation of special military operation (Part 2)

This likely the type of character Russia would elect to take the place of Putin. Not sure if that’s for the better.

short term, yes. He wouldn’t last long

That is a good way to accidentally fall out of an upper-floor window in a tall building. Might also want to have someone tasteing his food and opening doors for him.

1 Like

I’m sure he can be separated from his army in Moscow. You can also bet that he also has deputies with ambition.

I dropped my support long before that when they left the border open while telling me terrorism was the biggest threat.

1 Like

Rephrase Card played.

:black_joker:

The primrose path that the US has given Ukraine is explained in one picture.

1 Like

So does Putin …

Of course, hence why people keep falling out of windows.

Yep … gravity sucks.

:joy: which part of the Middle East does Ukraine occupy

The north proxy-war extension.

Donetsk before 2014 coup and Donetsk 2015:

1 Like

You keep trying trouble make so very hard. It’s understandable but Ukraine isn’t the Middle East.

You know how i know.

Countries rioted over accepting refugees from Middle East wars while opening their borders for Ukrainian refugees

What’s your next pívot?

Geography is not the issue. US intervention is.

The US creates civil war and proxy wars while claiming to bring democracy and freedom.

Why is that a problem for you?

We have killed millions of people and turned cities into heaps of ruble while wasting trillions from American taxpayers.

We have funded Islamic extremists to create civil war with the objective of overthrowing the governments of Libya and Syria. The same groups joined to form ISIS that then conduct terrorist attacks against western cities. The terrorism was then used as used as a pretext for universal surveillance and ending civil rights.

A similar thing is going in Ukraine. We have given billions to Azov and similar groups. We have dumped huge piles of weapons on Ukraine that end up getting sold on the black market. We can expect far-right terrorism in the US and Europe from the very groups that we have nurtured.

If this scenario sounds far-fetched consider that Ossama Bin Laden was originally supported by the US in the Afghanistan proxy war against the Soviets.

Ukraine isn’t Afghanistan. It’s not even Bosnia.

Yes, the complexions are paler.

A real difference of course is that we fighting in region of vital importance to the world’s largest nuclear power. This is not the Soviet-Afghan war which was thousands of miles from Moscow.

In addition we have abandoned any pretext of negotiation or diplomacy. Instead we have our proxy bragging about their efforts to assassinate Putin.

The risk of nuclear war is already off the charts, but the only response from Washington is further escalation. The people in charge are supremely arrogant and foolhardy. They alternate between claims that Putin dangerous, evil, and insane and claims that he is weak and is guaranteed to back down no matter how much we provoke him.

These idiots could very well get us all killed, but the media rarely raises even the most basic questions about the obvious contradictions in our approach.

The only point that matters here (from someone who didn’t support the Iraq and Afghanistan debacles) is that we didn’t invade Ukraine. Russia did. Helping them defend themselves from Putin’s madness…is a no brainer.

1 Like

Yes, if only Russia and China had intervened to stop the unprovoked invasion of Iraq in 2003. They could have helped Iraqis defend themselves from Bush’s madness. They could even have helped Iraq target Bush for assassination and gotten him arrested for war crimes.

What could go wrong?