WAR in Ukraine, Putin approves initiation of special military operation (Part 1)

Gee if only it was that simple and wouldn’t cause enormous dislocation?

And how like it of a conservative of today to say someone is on benefits because they are “idle”.

Hint…the vast majority of those on benefits in the UK are retired on pension. Their unemployment rate is 4.1%.

What is their participation rate. I think you just don’t get that a nation might want to control it’s own monetary policy, it’s law making and immigration. And to control how its tax dollars are spent, and that they are spent for the benefit of its citizens.

1 Like

Meanwhile in Ukraine…

Kharkivo battle back and forth. Ukrainian sources report Russian forces pushed back, but battle still raging. Citizens also reported about fuel and food shortages developing.

“The main issue right now it to gain access to the food, as most shops don’t have a way to refill stock of sugar, flour, dairy, and meet,” he said. “There’s also a shortage of fuel in gas stations in the city.”

Ukraine invasion: Kharkiv residents describe intense battle to defend city

1 Like

So, let me get this right. You know better than the Brits and are much smarter about what they need. Brings this back around to the EU, Mr. Jay. Sounds like, I am not saying you are, but, to me it sounds like you are an EU cheerleader.

If Taiwan is invaded under Biden will we still be talking about how would Trump have handled it, or the better question why is this all happening now under the current administration.

1 Like

Let’s Go Brandon.

2 Likes

Well the libs would blame Trump…

3 Likes

I wish I were as smart as you are, Mr. Jay. You and Joe Biden seem to have everything figured out.

1 Like

There are reports that the Biden Administration provided the Chinese Government with their actual intentions and how we would respond to a Russian invasion of Ukraine. And that the Chinese Government provided this valuable intelligence to Putin prior to his order to initiate the invasion.

If the Biden administration did this they are incompetent and dangerously unfit to protect the national security of the US and our allies.

Former Pentagon chief of staff rips Biden over US intel report: 'It’s a colossal failure of leadersh

3 Likes

Xi and Putin watched all of Biden missteps and here we are… Now DPRK is testing missles again. And Biden’s talking head, Jen Psaki, is blaming it on Pandemic Isolation… Give me a ■■■■■■■ break.

2 Likes

This is crazy ■■■■■ Biden is in love with Xi. Xi and Putin are colleagues. We got a real winner at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue… All I can say is the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier is in over his ■■■■■■■ head…

A colossal failure of leadership got us into this mess… It seems to me that Mr. Dung Beetle Xi Jinping and Pukin Putin have paired up and teamed up against the USA.

The new Axis powers… Russia, China, DPRK, Iran. That should gain support among their circle of friends… China must be exporting the ingredients for ICE CREAM.

biden ice cream

1 Like

We really all need to stop with the across board accusations of being pro Russian etc.

I have a wife from Ukraine as well as in-laws that live there, there is at least one other forum member with a similar situation on this forum. I would have zero reasons to want Russia to win. Yet I do feel maybe NATO expanded a little to close to Russia and I question was that a good idea. Or was adding Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia to NATO a good idea.

Not because I like the kgb assassin Putin but a more legitimate question would we be willing to go to war for these Baltic countries now in NATO that could just as likely end with mutual assured destruction.

This is just my opinion but I don’t think adding them is worth that possibility and the former buffer states between the west and Russia might not have been a bad thing.

I remember watching one of those (TED talks) I think it was that once with a former military advisor and he was asked in a war with Russia who would use a nuclear weapon first. And without hesitation he said the side that was losing the conventional war.

Estonia for instance is literally the size of Seattle would we go to war with a nuclear power over Estonia, them being in NATO would mean we would.

That’s a legitimate question as well as worry. I just read that the UK will not let any Russian ships in its port does that mean their might be a possibility a Russian ship is fired upon?

Basically what I’m saying is one doesn’t need to be a puppet of Putin to not be worried that something bigger might break out over an accident that would bring on the real climate change. We aren’t talking about Al Qaeda or ISIS it’s Russia they are huge risks here and if something breaks out it’s likely to fall on Americas responsibility

5 Likes

I hear what you are saying and respect your words.

But you did?

1 Like

But you did?

1 Like

His argument is that Britex causing the short term requirement for UK employers to replace non-UK EU employees is more important than controlling one’s currency, legal policies, immigration policies, trade policies, foreign policy, defense policy and employing UK citizens in place of non-UK EU citizens.

I would take anything that Kash Patel has to say about this administration with a huge grain of salt.

It seem two sides have agree to send delegate to speech on the Belarus border.

I feel Russia will ask for the annexing of South Eastern part of Ukraine.
Ukraine should agree and EU/NATO should adopt them within the hour after.

How about Norway?

Not that much larger than Estonia. Would we go to war over them? They’re a NATO county that borders Russia.