WAR in Ukraine, Putin approves initiation of special military operation (Part 1)

I was thinking more in economic terms.

Ah so you wanted me to discuss Brexit?

OK I’ll make that clearer for you.

If the people of the UK wanted to leave the EU, that’s fine.

The issue for me was…many who voted to do so were ill informed of the consequences. And I’m not saying this based on bias. I’m saying it based on the fact that there were so many people in the UK who admitted they didn’t know what they were getting when they voted “Leave”. And many, many others who said they wanted to use their “Leave” vote as a signal of protest and didn’t realize a) it would pass or b) would be binding.

And no…I didn’t base this on “selective media reporting”. At the time I worked for a British company and traveled to the UK a lot.

You want to vote for something…you should learn about it as much as you can.

How is that any of your business or an “issue” for you? You’re doing it again.

I could say the same thing about you voting for Brandon.

Backatcha.

1 Like

I knew this was coming: White House press secretary Jen Psaki suggested that Russian President Vladimir Putin’s isolation during the pandemic could be affecting his decision-making as he pushes on with his deadly invasion of Ukraine. COVID made him do it.

There you go, EU knows Best. (NOT)

the EU just closed european airspace to ALL russian planes including teh private jets of russian oligarchs.
thats the way to hit him. go after the oligarchs. seize their property. isolate them so they have no place to go except a russia that is going to start to run out of any western produced items

1 Like

EU groupies of the world, make sure everyone gets a COVID shot

I don’t know if this is propaganda or the real thing but I found it interesting and if true, inspiring. Are the Russian people in support of Russia invading the Ukraine? The source labels themselves, “radio free Europe” so I hope it’s real? These Russian soldiers say they were tricked into fighting.

looks like they will vacation in Hong Kong this year

How is it my business? You mean as far as how the vote goes? That’s not my business…but my opinions on it are my business.

I thought that to be a big deal.

I don’t know if the Ulguhurs weren’t starved in mass were they around when Mao was the leader of China?

That made some sense. On the flip side they are still refusing to call for more energy production.

There are a lot more destination spots than EU. Cuba could have a booming tourist business besides China and other Russian friendly countries

Your opinion that you’re smarter than millions of English? Yeah. You’re doing it again.

Weak-assed appeal to authority aside.

2 Likes

My opinion is not that I am smarter than the English.

My opinion is there were a bunch of people who voted Leave without knowing what that meant, and that was a bad thing.

Are you supporting the EU opinion of reality?

1 Like

Be specific as to what you are asking me.

I cannot answer if you are not more specific.

You said:

My opinion is there were a bunch of people who voted Leave without knowing what that meant, and that was a bad thing

You mean the Chinese produced items made in China? Or the things actually made in Europe that the Europeans try desperately to market in China. If Putin and his oligarchs want something, that is only made in Europe, the Chinese will gladly acquire and supply it, for a price.