WAR in Ukraine, Putin approves initiation of special military operation (Part 1)

But you did?

1 Like

His argument is that Britex causing the short term requirement for UK employers to replace non-UK EU employees is more important than controlling one’s currency, legal policies, immigration policies, trade policies, foreign policy, defense policy and employing UK citizens in place of non-UK EU citizens.

I would take anything that Kash Patel has to say about this administration with a huge grain of salt.

It seem two sides have agree to send delegate to speech on the Belarus border.

I feel Russia will ask for the annexing of South Eastern part of Ukraine.
Ukraine should agree and EU/NATO should adopt them within the hour after.

How about Norway?

Not that much larger than Estonia. Would we go to war over them? They’re a NATO county that borders Russia.

Article 5 has only been used once.
all nations sent forces.

mind you the military of Estonia is a lot smaller.

Right, Article 5 was used in support of the United States.

As for Estonia’s military, size isn’t all that matters.

a lot of NATO countries have specialized militarizes.
Canada for one is known for JTF2 special forces operation.

It sure as hell doesn’t look like Putin has any intention of stopping.

The Russian military is looking like the paper tiger I knew they were.

Putin needs a way out that saves face.

What is interesting is that with all we have heard about how savvy Russia is at hacking into systems, Ukraine is generating reporting in real time. The major cities still have power. And if the reports are correct Russia is taking it in the shorts in loosing equipment and personnel. And as one military expert said last night, it is one thing to take a country and another thing altogether to hold it. And as of now Russia can’t even take it over.

NATO wont help but will the people?

Just saw satellite images on BBC of five mile long convoy of Russian troops outside of Kiev.

Putin is rumoured to have said he wanted Kyiv captured at any cost by Monday.

Norway is enormous compared to Estonia. It’s more about geography. The allies failed but tried to help Norway in WW2 (Well the Germans got there first) but still it was active.

The allies didn’t help Finland because of geography. Estonia and Latvia both are on Russias border that makes a difference compared to let’s say France whether one wants to think so or not.

Nowhere did I say any of this.

All I said is there were people in the UK who voted for “Leave” without knowing what that meant in practical terms.

This is not a comment on their intellect, but on the level of research they did before they voted.

How is this difficult to understand?

Norway has a population of about 5 million, Estonia has a population of about 1.5 million. That’s not a huge difference.

Norway is also share a border with Russia.

And the Allies didn’t help Finland in 1939 due to lack of will.

Plus the Finns were more badass than all the Allies out together.

They sent the Soviets scurrying home crying, begging for their mommas.

:sunglasses:

350,000 dead Russian feeding the Finnish forests.

It is not difficult. I still believe what I believe based on y interputation of your comments.