Wall Street journal editorial board asks a question to republicans

The 2020 Presidential election wasn’t a fraudulent election.

1 Like

He would be the nominee even while in jail.

It’s true love and that’s irrational

You can’t move pass a myth.

2 Likes

Lol, no he won’t.

Then which election are you referring to?

McCain didn’t break 60M

Romney was 61M because of Obamacare.

Hardly marginal.

As will you for dems.

It hasn’t even been two months. How long did it take for Democrats to get over Hillary losing?

2 Likes

Nonsense. For many months after the 2016 election, the mantra from Dems was “Hillary got more votes.”

2 Likes

She DID get more votes

She did get more votes, and people talk about that–hence debate about the electoral college. Still, I don’t know anyone who held on to Hillary winning. She conceded. End of story.

Yes. Which had absolutely nothing to do with her losing or Trump winning the election. Yet it went on and on for many months “… but she got more votes …”

What went on for many months? Oh, wait, those were the months that her supporters raided the capitol.

Too bad for her (and you) that’s not how we elect Presidents in this country. You claim to not know anyone who held on, but that whine was continuous from Dems on this Forum for months.

1 Like

I actually ambivalent about the Electoral College, but I wasn’t on the board then. Did anybody suggest, including her, that she actually won the election? I doubt it. I don’t take her loss personally.

Hillary herself said Trump stole the election. Does that count?

2 Likes

Did she concede?

Not in her head.

The big difference between her and Trump is that she didn’t have any ardent followers willing to put it on the line for her.

That goes back to my post. She wasn’t going to concede until she looked over her shoulder and found nobody standing behind her. And all by herself, an insurrection would have been really pathetic.

If you were actually concerned about wasting time, you wouldn’t be here. :wink:

2 Likes

But none of this was my point: I was pointing out that Trump voters are still very enthusiastic about him despite his loss. Not the same for Hilary.

And I am not saying it is bad, it just is

Hillary voters weren’t enthusiastic about her before the election.