Wall Street journal editorial board asks a question to republicans

Heh…

OK, Samm, you can stand on that. I apologize for my personal comment.

So does that mean that wasting time is okay after all? :stuck_out_tongue:

I am not claiming that any Presidential election before 2020 was fraudulent. However, I believe that the 2020 Presidential election was the most secure in US history.

And we are stuck with Biden who is unable to deliver State of the Union speech.

Time to move on for Democrats?

2 Likes

Oh, I see. Thanks

Odd. I don’t recall any other election after which the AG said that they could not find evidence to fraud sufficient to change the outcome of the election. :thinking:

As a percentage of turnout it’s not that big a difference.

And besides up until a few days ago, you were doing the “Trump? Trump who?” thing. Can’t imagine why.

It is more than a seventh.

I’m still a Trump who. They have to be won over. We’ll see.

Typically it was brought up in response to conservatives saying Trump represented the will of the people.

My personal favorite is “Q? What’s Q? Never heard of it”

Short Opinion piece from WSJ>HuffPo>Yahoo"News"
Forgive me if I don’t think they have the well being of the Republican Party at heart.

Why is Trump out of power? Ever hear of COVID-19 and its shutting down of the economy? Plus the big hitters of the media saying without evidence that the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans were directly due, not to the world wide epidemic, but to Donald Trump?
Its amazing that he came close to a third term.
IMO, once the realization comes that he fast tracked through the vaccine that brought an end to this world wide pandemic, he would have had an extremely good chance of coming back in 2024. I may be wrong and he may still yet.
But IMO, the refusal to live with the results of the election, Jan 6, and Bison Man have put an end to that.
My hope is that another Republican with his views, maybe a DeSantis or a Noem, will take over where he left off…preferably with his support. No, the Republican party can’t go to just being for pretending to be against flag burning, lower taxes for the rich, and cheap foreign labor. Its problem is to keep the new working class former Democrats that Trump brought in and not lose the traditional suburban voters. Seems like a hard task but my expectation is that excesses of woke Democrats will help this along.

1 Like

I don’t remember conservative saying that. What I remember them saying was Trump won per the rules established in the Constitution.

Many months? March 2017 dems were saying that?

Nope not a chance.

They moved on from hillary.

Allan

None was needed. The loser conceded and moved on. Trump did not.

Allan

I was, plenty of dems were.

It’s the independents and republicans who weren’t.

Allan

Good points.

Trump is more valuable as a figurehead than an actual candidate.

After fumbling through Biden diminished capacity the last thing US voters will want is a other 78 year old President.

I also wonder why the WSJ is jumping ahead. They must have dumped energy sector holdings.

The trump legacy. A few good things but Jan 6 is a huge stain.

The republicans are capturing money off of it.

An actual email that I was sent

Allan,

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been selected as one of the FIRST to be invited to claim your Trump Legacy Membership.

As a Trump Legacy Member, you will be a key player in our effort to DEFEND President Trump’s America First policies from Biden and the Radical Left.

I will enjoy being a member.

Allan

Jan 6 was a bad day for a lot more in capitol leadership than just Trump.

Don’t forget Trump offered 10K NG troops and other leaders had the few NG on hand…directing traffic.

I think age and opposition irrationality are two bigger barriers to Trump running in 2024.

1 Like

Keep eating this garbage and you’ll always regurgibleat their nonsense. Try not watching or reading these sources, come up for air and examine the reality around you. Think for yourself. Connect the dots of reasoning and logic that lead to a credible explanation of the world you live in. Stop following those that intentionally mislead and go your own way. Look, listen, pause, think, consider the possibilities and plan your path. It truly is the faster route to your personal success and your pursuit of happiness.