#WalkAway is Back - - MAGA

STATED FROM THE OUTSET: #Walkway is not fake, and its not a Russian invention. Its led by many well know personalities and has thousands of adherents who have happily posted their testimonies. I say that now before somebody posts the usual fake news lies that Walkway is not real.

#WalkAway is Back - - MAGA

I like this guy. He’s gay, but at least he’s honest and real, and he has courage. He had the courage to withstand all the hate when he walked away from the hate and insanity of the Democrat Party. I will tell more about him in succeeding posts, but for now, here he is a couple of months ago:

Brandon Straka opens the Trump Rally in Cincinnati 8/01/19
Brandon Straka from the #WalkAway Campaign opens the Cincinnati, Ohio Trump Rally with a speech about liberals choosing to #WalkAway, uniting America, and Donald Trump being a President who loves minorities. A personal message to President Trump at the end.

QUOTE: The #WalkAway Campaign is a true grassroots movement, founded by former liberal, Brandon Straka on May 26th, 2018. The #WalkAway Campaign encourages and supports those on the Left to walk away from the divisive tenets endorsed and mandated by the Democratic Party of today. We are walking away from the lies, the false narratives, the fake news, the race-baiting, the victim narrative, the violence, the vandalism, the vitriol. We are walking away from a party driven by hate. We are walking toward patriotism and a new, unified America! We are the future of this great nation!

Watch Brandon Straka on Life, Liberty & Levin

I am sure it will be just as successful in the future as it was in 2018

2 Likes

Democrats’ Dread Goes Real: Polls Show Black Support For Trump Rising

Two polls released in the last week have confirmed what Republicans hope and Democrats fear: support in the black community for President Trump is rising.

On Monday, Rasmussen reports noted, “ICYMI: Last Friday we showed Black Likely Voter approval for @realDonaldTrump at 34%. We then found out that a recent widely quoted @EmersonPolling Registered Voters based poll showed Black Voter approval for @POTUS at 34.5%.”

The Emerson Poll, released November 21, indeed showed Trump with 34.5% of black registered voter approval. RedState noted, “Thirty four percent approval for President Donald Trump. And that’s not an outlier with other Rasmussen tallies, the average has actually gone up since last year when it was in the 20s.”

Trump is gaining black voters – that’s terrible news for Democrats

Hahaha.

I’m sure the Republican party is begging for that “walkaway” movement to repeat in 2020. :joy:

You mean, when Trump beat Hillary? LOL

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/status/1199504103774326785

I like walking away as well. In fact, I like it so much that I walked away from the Republican Party as soon as it became clear that the party had thrown all standards out and would thus nominate Donald Trump for the presidency.

Even better - I haven’t looked back, and now believe it was one of the best life decisions I have ever made. Thanks Mr. Trump!

7 Likes

She was right to remove it.

Straka’s org isn’t astroturfed.

Its “sponsors” are the CEC and they’re in plain sight.

There’s no “organization” there to BE astroturfed…it’s just psyops.

You got your fake news talking point down don’t you.

There’s only one person in this conversation speaking in Talking Point™…tisn’t me.

It recently was successful in Virginia.

2 Likes

How successful has it been in 2019? Two R governors will be leaving office soon, eh?

Once loopholes allowing voter fraud are closed, the appearance of progressive progress in elections will disappear.

1 Like

Walkway can’t be back, it was completely invented gibberish from the start.

7 Likes

Every movement is invented by someone.

So the gay thing is a definite minus, but he has other admirable qualities?

1 Like

Yes. Otherwise she would not like him.

How about Democrats For Trump?
Are we seeing any movement where Dems are looking to vote Trump?

Brian Straka is going to come looking for you…

In this case, the gay thing is a plus.

That’s why it was mentioned…it feeds the notion that #Walkaway is a real phenomenon.