#WalkAway is Back - - MAGA

Did anyone here actually know who Brandon Starka was back when he was a liberal actor?

Besides his work as the reporter in The Record Deal, he didn’t really get much work. Doesn’t even have an IMDB profile picture.

Make that two of us! Best. Decision. Ever!!!

5 Likes

Irony alert!

1 Like

No irony. I speak truth. Always have

So what’s the over/under before dramatic flameout?

4 Likes

Terri you can’t just post videos or even quotes without adding your own commentary here. This is a discussion board, not a billboard site.

Pull back on the reins and slowdown or you’re not going to last very long here.

Your “truth” just happens to match up exactly with Republican talking points. Got it.

Damn -The far right NEVER seems to learn.
-Romney was going to win! Its just “Skewed polls” showing he wont.
-2018 will not be a blue wave! In fact -Republicans may actually increase! DEMS ARE “WALKING AWAY”.
2019 “2018 was a fluke do to illegals. Trump is crushing it so we are good”

This reminds me - just before 2018 elections had a casual friend on FB tell me over and over again how Dems were prob going to LOSE seats because polls were fake and “Walk away” was HUGE. We had back and forth on how walk away was fake. She was so sure she wanted to bet like $1000.
Instead of money -I proposed a simple bet. I said “When Dems take the house -all you have to do is post “I was lied to by the Far right”. Thats it.”. I went on "And you cant use “We only lost because of illegals voting” excuse the right likes to pull out without evidence.

She agreed as long as when repubs won i still paid her cash.

1 day after the election I said I was waiting for her post. Instead she posted a long rant about how Dems cheated and illegals tilted the election and there was no way they could have won since every dem SHE knew had “Walked away”.

I laughed and said “I expect the post tomorrow”. She blocked me instead.
Im 100% positive today - she def believes THIS time #walkaway is real.

2 Likes

I mean, he’s gay and I’d have nothing to do with him because eww but he likes Donald so let’s keep the insinuations and snide remarks to a minimum so long as he’s helping Dear Leader!

1 Like

Haven’t seen it yet.

How can you trust someone that you consider a sick pervert?

Strange.

1 Like

A lack of fear does not indicate trust.

Laughing at bullies doesn’t mean you trust them.

Loyalty to Donald defies ethical gravity, consistency, and credulity.

1 Like

Meh. Virginia’s not even a state.

2 Likes

In addition to being amplified by accounts linked to Russian influence operations, the “WalkAway Movement” also got a boost from Russian propaganda outlets RT and Sputnik .

On June 28, Sputnik featured a segment about the campaign on its “Fault Lines” radio show. On July 3, RT promoted a video showcasing the movement on its YouTube page, and, a short time later, published an article about the campaign on its website (archived link). The founder of the “WalkAway Movement,” Brandon Straka, even did an exclusive interview with RT this week.

1 Like

All roads lead to a Putin with these people.

1 Like