Wait… Nancy Pelosi fined members…

Since I won’t be getting sick, I’m good.

1 Like

Weird. I guess if one doesn’t want to be treated like a child, then one should stop acting like one? Where have I heard that before? Let me think…

1 Like

It’s like oppositional defiance disorder has become a political principle.

1 Like

Or a cultism.

1 Like

Well said.

no just personal liberty in whether we want to don a personal medical safety device or not

it’s the maniacal left who has oppositional disorders (among many others) about not being able to control people.

1 Like

Is that for you to determine?

1 Like

When was it not?

at sources like this:

in addition to good common sense

More fearmongering blogs from the corners of the internet.

You’re right. People are entitled to tell others to wear masks. And the others are also entitled to deny the request/order.

People shouldn’t be punished for refusing the request/order. Those who require others to wear masks should go home and avoid public spaces where people are not wearing masks.

1 Like

info vs an anonymous poster on a political forum…

hmmm who to trust…

1 Like

And…wrong.

Capitol Police ordered to arrest staff and visitors not wearing masks after new House mandate | Fox News

2 Likes

Fearmongering is forcing kids to wear unnecessary masks. Fearmongering is retaining mask restrictions on people who have been vaccinated when the evidence is that 99% of deaths are of the unvaccinated.

What determine? It’s self evident. An adult doesn’t throw tantrums because they’re being told to do something they don’t want to do. Children on the other hand…

We expect our kids to listen to their teachers while in School as well as police officers, etc. Maybe instead of calling oneself a patriot and being a poser, one should lead by example instead of setting a bad one? Novel idea, I know.

No it is not self evident. “Acting like a child” is an opinion.

Who are you to tell a grown man what he should or shouldn’t do?

2 Likes

No, “acting like a child” is an action, hence the word ACTING. Actions have consequences. Shouldn’t have to tell a grown man that.

It is an opinion about somebody else’s actions

Who are you to characterize anybody else’s actions? You are not smarter than everybody who doesn’t do what you think they should.

Wind your neck in.

2 Likes

Take your own advice. For once.

Seriously, who are you to tell a grown man he’s “acting like a child”?