Wait… Nancy Pelosi fined members…

For not wearing masks… while she was photographed not wearing a mask in the chambers herself?

What the actual ■■■■■■

4 Likes

You surprised?

I’m not.

2 Likes

Pelosi has become quite dangerous to our liberty and system.

She needs to go.

2 Likes

I’ll bet the reason is she was preparing to eat some chocolate ice cream…or about to get her hair done but you know it was for something important like that. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

I’m sure that any minute now, the libs will all call her out on her hypocrisy. Aaaaanny minute. :slightly_smiling_face:

I guess that the speaker is kinda the capitol chief of police? She’s directing the officers to arrest conservative staff members if her royal highness catches them without a mask.

SEIZE THEM!!!

5 Likes

She’s a Democrat? Not understanding the surprise here.

All she needs her subzero fridge some ice cream and a blowout

2 Likes

Queen bee of the hive mind.

Trump sent her over the edge of sanity.

2 Likes

Is there a link?

1 Like

And she hasn’t returned either.

1 Like

Never will.

She shakes like an Aspen tree in a tornado.

1 Like

Amazing how many people have a broken Google.

3 Likes

Or a little girl with a bucket of water.

4 Likes

C’mon man. Your news sources suck. They don’t tell you anything.

1 Like

I come here to se what the latest right wing outrage is. It is why I asked for a link.

I did find this

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-removes-mask-photo-capitol

It has this part.

So people are getting up in arms about a photo that recreated the swearing in ceremony of a new GOP house member outside of the bounds of the House Chambers.

Seems like a very silly thing to get upset about.

Wear masks. Do so when appropriate. Don’t act like children about it and scream fascism and people will take the complaints more seriously.

It’s (D)ifferent

4 Likes

Are you outraged by her hypocrisy?

Do you think it’s equally silly for her to threaten to arrest people for doing exactly what she does?

4 Likes

Oh no, that’s totally OK.

She’s special.

2 Likes