Vox -American Revolution was a mistake

At $300k plus room and board. Can you get me in?

LIBs are constantly touting how wonderful places like Sweden are. Europe has become a LIB utopia that DEMs want to emulate here in the U.S. The OP mentions a pure democratic form of government, similar to what most western democracies practice. We see that especially with Hillary’s loss and the call to abolish the Electoral College.

I could go on, but I see no reason. As is usual, the DEMs will simply deny every thing I say.

there are no requirement one of them only claim to fame was she had a cooking show on CBC.

also you live a big as manor and the PM lives in tiny cottage on your lawn.

Hillary wouldn’t be President in a Parliamentary system.

The most powerful person in the government would be Paul Ryan.

He’s right.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,…thanks for starting my day off with a laugh.

How so?

I am an American citizen, my forefather were Americans, fought and died in countless wars (starting with the revolution).

If it good enough for them, it’s good enough for me.

None of them immigrated to another country (although my grandmother married a Canadian in her second marriage and moved there, she didn’t give up her American citizenship)

Allan

Well I personally will deny it, Europe has some good points but emulate their govt. nope never said it.

I like the presidential system of govt.

Allan

All this article shows is that internet revenue is driven more and more by hate clicks.

There might not have even BEEN a WWII under this scenario given the possibility of the empire being many times more powerful. Heck it might have been them taking over the European continent.

We’d all be speaking English, yikes!

…only if you press #1?

Ha!

10 cha

Slavery in Great Britain was abolished in 1772 in Somerset v Stewart.

And? We still don’t know how this would have played out in “the colonies” had they remained.

“Slavery in the rest of the British Empire continued until it was ended by Act of Parliament in 1833. India was excluded from these provisions, as slavery was considered part of the indigenous culture and was not disrupted.”

But in regards to all of its colonies wasn’t until Slavery Abolition Act 1833,
That excluded Eat India Company, Ceylon and Saint Helena that was in 1843

There are upsides and downsides to every system.

With a parliament you can at least expect a budget to be passed at a bare minimum.

You don’t even know what the form of government is. But you like it.

Not in colonies.