Voting by mail or online, why not?

that we will be more prepared?

horrifying

1 Like

No, voters are not required to vote in person.

Mail in ballots make the odds of fraud so high it should be outlawed nationwide.

since you edited…

yes. there will always be those who cant risk it

life

stay in in lockdown till then?

The truth is scary for democrats in an election year.

1 Like

truth is scary to them period

Nope. Just vote by mail as is lawfully allowed

ah i see to guarantee democrat victory.

keep scaring!

Utah does 100% of their elections by mail. What party holds a strong majority there again?

the country isnt utah

Utah does 100% of their elections by mail. Are they Democrats?

Utah Republicans feel like they need to have mail in ballots to win?

no.

so does washington. hawaii. colorado

and oregonistan

gee. gee gee gee you never seem to mention them

wonder wonder why… hmmm

robot narrative

I already included them in the 5. I’m drawing attention to Utah because you keep insisting this is a Democrat thing. It’s not, it’s a convenience thing and this year also a safety issue

Why should voting be convenient or safe?

2 Likes
  • List item

yeah you blew it

you pound lefty democrat narratives all day
it’s like they pay you or something

right!

or anonymous

If you aren’t willing to die going to the polls you dont deserve that right!

1 Like

I just feel like voters have it to easy. Voting should take some effort. We used to require voters to own land, but now all we do is require some of them to wait in line for hours in order to vote. This isn’t right. I’m not going to shed a tear if people have to potentially expose themselves to a deadly virus in order to vote. My only fear is that since older people are more likely to be negatively affected by the disease they might be more inclined to stay home as opposed to the young people who feel they’re invincible, however I feel older people are more willing to die in order to make sure America is not taken over by liberals. If voting during a pandemic is what it takes then they’ll do it.

5 Likes

it’s hardly a life or death gamble.

but it is worth dying for

just ask jim acosta he’ll tell ya

good post

a part of me agrees with the owning land. unless there’s a real stake in the outcome (apart from voting for more govt largesse) there should be no voting.

1 Like