Voting by mail or online, why not?

The goal though is to prevent as many legal voters from voting as possible though.

2 Likes

wisconsins governor just issued an exec order delaying tomorrows primary

of course the GOP is going to court to block it

I thought more folks were concerned with integrity of the votes or hacking.

Didn’t see it as a means to exclude legal voters. :us::elephant:

opinion

harvesting is problematic. abuse too easy. on-line would open the actual vote counts to hacking.

witnessed absentee voting with a valid reason, okay. just mail it in… not so much.

1 Like

I approve of universal vote by mail, PROVIDED, that there is a strong prohibition on ballot harvesting.

It can be easily implemented for the 2020 general election.

5 Likes

don’t know how it could be stopped no matter the prohibition.

A deadly infectious virus with the potential to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans isn’t a valid reason?

Is there anything Democrats have proposed in recent history that those on the right haven’t come up with conspiracy theory claiming the Dems are secretly up to something insidious with said proposal?
Global warming? It’s because they want the energy industry to suffer.
Research into where the government’s response to sars-cov-2 went wrong and went right? It’s because they want to impeach the president again.
Make voting easier and safer? It’s because they want illegals to vote.

its not november yet is it?

1 Like

Since the virus is going to miraculously go away when the Spring/Summer weather comes there really is no point of expanding voting by mail/online. People will be able to go to the polls in big numbers by the time we’re actually voting in November. I think Democrats are just trying to expand the electorate because they think that will help them win elections. It’s a disgrace.

Coronavirus isnt going anywhere and another wave is expected in the fall. Why should we wait until the last minute to prepare?

false and false

covid will run its course, and they have no idea if it will return in the fall

…and I promise you hear and now…I…will become the enemy of that.

Literally nobody in the medical community in saying that

1 Like

who is predicting that?

That Coronavirus wont be gone by fall? Dr Fauci for starters

no no nice try.

that another wave is expected in the fall

just in case you try to change the narrative and deny you said that like always, here

Dr Fauci said there will be. Why shouldn’t we be prepared?

thank you. finally. let me add also from fauci from the article im sure cnn has on the front page:

“Fauci said the second outbreak will be a different ball game compared to when the virus was first detected in the United States. We have better ability to test and contact trace, there are clinical trials for therapeutic intervention and a vaccine is on track, the doctor said.“

That’s going to keep those that haven’t been exposed from being afraid to go out. There will still be those that can’t risk it