Voting by mail or online, why not?

Good for you, that’s why it great to have options for people who do not want to take the same risk you do. :wink:

What risk? :rofl:

Risk of catching COVID

Be careful on your way out today, you “could” get hit in the face by a meteorite. :wink:

Getting infected with COVID is orders of magnitude higher than getting hit…in the face… by a meteorite.

But it shouldn’t matter, choice is good! So happy we can choose to vote in person or via mail. One day we will be able to vote over the Internet. It will be great

Meh, I’ve won better odds. Funny how “orders of magnitude” can amount to nothing more than “highly unlikely”. :man_shrugging:

You know I am talking about infection and not death right?

7,095,422 million cases of General Tso’s Sickeness out of 328,953,020 million people means I have a 2.15% chance of getting infected without having taken a single measure or precaution in avoiding it.

According to the CDC, I have a 0.02% chance of dying if I do somehow manage to catch it.

I am not in danger of getting it, or dying from it, just like the overwhelming majority of people in this country. This constructed need to have a mail-in vote is as over-exaggerated as this pandemic.

That’s the rate with some mixture of mitigation methods implemented for 6 months. Then you would have to break that down further based on age group.

I’m not talking about death.

Good for you! That’s why it’s good to have choice when exercising your civil duty!

Do you know what has a percentage even lower than the Covid infection rate or death rate?

Voter Fraud :rofl:

1 Like

So far anyway. The Kung Flu’s numbers also went from nothing to full-on herd panic before returning to next to nothing. :wink:

And the rate of voter fraud is even less than that :rofl:

1 Like

It absolutely does. I live in Utah. It is an overwhelmingly Republican-run state that has offered mail-in ballots since 2013 . If mail-in ballots were such a strong strategic move for Democrats, wouldn’t we see Utah becoming more Democratic?

Many do. DEM bastions don’t. Currently States decide. That will change once DEMs take control.

“How do I know which one is legit?”

This was an actual post on my county FB page. I told her that the expectation is for her to deliver the “extras” to her local democratic party office and they will properly “dispose” of them.

Is this concerning?

I assume half the people on Facebook are trolls.

“How do I know which one is legit?”

This was an actual post on my county FB page. I told her that the expectation is for her to deliver the “extras” to her local democratic party office and they will properly “dispose” of them.

Is this concerning?

Obviously not for dems. In fact i would say they are counting on it.

Do you have a link to this facebook post?

She’s legit, I looked at her wall. Nothing there to suggest any shenanigans.

Yep…several times. :wink: