Voting allocation plan

Every year or so that I’ve been a member of this board, someone has suggested something along these lines.

So, yes. I think they are serious.

1 Like

So?

Of course they do. What other institution creates and and enforces the laws that construct the relationship between them and their property?

Maybe they are disgusted by the idea and are not interested in realpolitik.

1 Like

ah who cares if it favors, Rs, Ds or communists.

Its a stupid idea.

Allan

No. It’s stupidity on their parts.

Only to those who are pragmatists with no moral convictions.

Let’s stop tip toeing here and speak the non-pc truth - White male landowners should be the only votes that count.

1 Like

I never did say that idiotic voting idea in your OP was your idea, did I?

The answer to that is “No.”

But you still like the idiotic voting idea from your OP, as you stated.

It might be presumptuous of me, but I am leaning in the direction, that as well as H.L. Hunt, you do like the ideas that are original to you, no matter their level of idiocy?

Am I right?

Your sole aim was to say you think the idea is idiotic. Just say it and dispense with the rest of it.
It doesn’t bother me a bit.

Old rich guy wanted old rich guys’ vote to have more power than other US citizens?

Get outta town.

1 Like

Hey, how much land exactly would get you the right to vote? Because I’m thinking I could start selling off my back yard one square inch at a time.

I thought of a scheme like that also. I was going to do one square foot shares though.

You could make money in the volume.

Well, my back yard is already about the size of a postage stamp so I gotta go the square inch route. On second thought I’m gonna go metric on this and do square centimeters.

1 Like

Okie Dokie!

The idea is idiotic and counter to the very idea of a democratic republic.

All the lefties chiming in against it, only proves it is a good idea.

Anything that lefties are against is a good idea for Republicans to advocate for.

That’s why the Republican Party needs to advocate to reestablish slavery in the United States. Lefties are going to throw a fit.

1 Like

You don’t know your history.
Democrat was the party of slavery and of Jim Crow.
It’s in their political DNA.
I recently saw that Democrat sponsored congressional pages were predominately minority.
Pages work without pay. Even today, Democrats like free Black labor. They can’t help it.

I’m not talking about history. Liberals would get so mad if Republicans started talking about making slavery legal again. This is good enough of a reason to do anything.