"Vote Him Out. Vote Him Out."

How does booing advocate for that?

Like I said disgusting behavior and justification.

So is mine. :man_shrugging:

I know. It is just terrible.

This President has shown nothing but respect to everyone at all times.

Just terrible I tells ya.

The last time one side didn’t have contempt for a President was when George W Bush was President and that took 9/11 and it didn’t even last that long.

Like I said, it’s the commitment to decorum and civility that you guys insist on that make this a really believable comment.

I seem to remember that a bit differently.

And this would be your deep regard for political norms and decorum and dignity you’re describing here.

I am always committed to decorum and civility.

I am not a member of “you guys”.

DC reeks with leftist liberal and bureaucratic swamp creatures who don’t want this outsider in their inner circle of corruption. President Trump knows what he is up against in that town and so do those that support him. :roll_eyes:

I have no regard for political norms. 17th

No Better Than Trump!

BBTT, awkward.

When it comes to paying ones last respects, there is a decorum that is followed that rises above politics, no matter which side is brought up in whataboutism. I figured we could all agree on that. If I’m wrong, oh well.

3 Likes

The entire last election was based on resentment. Why are your acting like this is some new thing or some secret hidden agenda? The Trump team wanted to undo the Obama era, but for some reason it’s not cool of anyone else to have the same agenda?

Obviously there are a few on here who don’t agree and think they were correct.

What was that?

Dude. That got thrown out quite a while ago.

It isn’t the world that I fought for and excused away until we got here… but here we are and to tsk tsk it now is a little late.

1 Like

Excellent post! Thank you!

I would offer most if not every election is about resentment. But Ressentiment is a quite bit more.

See: Nietzsche

Does it help explain the divide?

By you? Ok. That doesn’t mean ■■■■ to me.

I didn’t throw it out.

I have been amazed though how a party I once belonged to (The GOP) has abandoned all norms for the past few years and then gets all bent out of shape when people yell to vote them out.

1 Like

you think the Trump camp didn’t suffer from Ressentiment in the last election?

When Obama was president this place was full of ridiculous outrage over every little thing he did. Trump rallies were filled with “lock her up” chants… That dude played into ever single fear and ressentiment his base had. The problem is when one is so partisan they can’t see the faults in their own games.