"Vote Him Out. Vote Him Out."

How do cryptic comments contribute to the discussion? Care to explain what you mean because I have no idea.

2 Likes

Ressentiment, resentment. This country is full of political Ressentiment .

:roll_eyes:

Sure.

I stated a point of fact in support of Jezcoe’s statement

You read in the rest.

Patience is generally considered a virtue. Was the post directed to you? Do I owe you something?

Wind that neck in.

I understand. We both know the truth.

By the way, The Good Book addresses your complaint quite nicely.

Oh yea…So much for interpreting the laws…it’s all about the agenda.

1 Like

Did anybody even hint at him getting his feelings hurt? No

Did anybody expect anyone to cheer him? No

But that doesn’t stop you making crap up to justify deplorable behavior. Be proud.

1 Like

I guess you missed the contempt the left has for his base. :wink:

1 Like

Nah mate, You dont owe me crap just like I dont owe you crap. Anyway we are getting sidetracked.

Personally I think it was good of Trump to attend. Kudos to him.

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure this was all a cunning plan and not you embracing this train wreck.

1 Like

It is deplorable to advocate for a legal and constitutional process of removal of a leader in a representational government?

Okay then.

Now that’s not fair, even y’all who’ve embraced MAGA-trolling are still better people than Trump.

The left is not president. Obama had a few things that could have been consider contempt for the other side(and the right had just as much contempt for Obama as the left has for Trump), but no where near Trump’s level of contempt.

1 Like

I think we can all agree that on the question of respect for the passing of The Honorable Justice Ginsburg, The Supreme Court of the United States, President Trump holds the high ground.

Well done Mr. President. Well done.

4 Likes

Not at all. There’s no plan to a wrecking ball, just a general direction.

I agree. I was surprised to see him attend, but regardless of his reasons it was the right thing to do.

So it’s not the man?

To give the President kudos he did use zero tear gas to attend this thing…

So good for him for taking the high ground.

1 Like

Libs aren’t.