Virtually every aspect of Trumps life is now under investigation

Fat Donald is now getting to experience what life has been like for the Clinton’s over the past three decades.

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person.

As Michelle Malkin would say to Bill or Hillary Clinton being so scrutinized…“Boo Freaking Hoo!”.

:laughing:

1 Like

LOCK HIM UP!!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!

:laughing:

1 Like

I agree. And I also think one of the first discussions he had with his kids was how they could all profit from it. Won’t it be interesting if in the end it costs him bigly

Financially, it already is hurting him. Honestly, I think he just wanted a respectable showing in the primaries to keep his name in the news.

I think that At some point he figured out how costly it would be for him if the House flipped. He sure did a bunch of rally’s. And the message was always “I will be impeached and it will all be your fault”.

I for one am happy that the precedent has been set to investigate every aspect of a presidential election winners life.

1 Like

Jusy a bunch of right wing propaganda…

Trump doesnt care about America… he said he doesn’t care about the damage he has caused because he will be out of office by the time his damage is felt…

1 Like

Because there would have been no investigations if hillary had won, right?

We would have been on the 12th benghazi investigation by now…

The repubs would have been calling for impeachment if she failed to put a quarter in a parking meter 20 years ago…

2 Likes

A massive conspiracy involving hundreds of individuals across multiple agencies… or simply that Donald Trump is a corrupt individual. Such a tough choice.

1 Like

I will take Deep State for $500 Alex.

Holy crap does this ever get old…

Clearly you dont remember whitewater…

Funny thing though - Dumpster Donnie helped buy and pay for a lot of those “libs.”

Dude, Hillary lost. Get over it.

It’s never Trump’s fault. Ever.

1 Like

Was Hillary President? I must have sleep through her four years.
I think the precedent is being set now for every time the House and the President are on different side of the aisle we will have a special prosecutor investigation for all four years of that Presidents term.
The Republicans could have spent 8 years having obama investigated. There was fast and furious, the irs, and the killing of an American citizen without and trial.
What is going on now is doing nothing but making a bigger divide in the country. I honestly think that nothing impeachable is going to be found on Trump. I think the report is going to be a big dud for the right and left. I think it is going to be another Hillary, well what he did was wrong but no prosecutor would try he because we can not prove he did what ever it was on purpose.

They really cannot accept that they lost yet. But… its early. After all, “Acceptance” is the very last last step of the grief process.

that precedent was set during the clinton administration…

Who can’t accept that Hillary lost?

Its not liberals constantly keeping her in thier mouths and thoughts, now is it?

Its almost as if conservatives are scared that they lost thier greatest boogieman and don’t know how to deal with it.

2 Likes