Virginia Governor Orders Mask Mandate

what?

Of course you are.

I do not understand “the best why of not spreading”.

But I will say this - my wife is a nurse, and works in a hospital with many COVID+ patients. So I am actually quite worried that I may have caught it, and am asymptomatic - and I have no problem wearing a mask in stores to protect the other shoppers from me.

wheres the evidence that masks help in all this btw?

2 Likes

Realy?

I’ve been working in Virginia for weeks. I haven’t seen ONE store that requires a mask to enter and have not had one word said to me about wearing one.

2 Likes

I’m not aware of any stores in Arlington or Fairfax that doesn’t require masks for entry.

There is a meme that I’ve seen going around that explains all of this in a really easy to understand way.

It involves peeing.

1 Like

i cant wait till this baseless hysteria over masks ends

glad i missed it

sounds like typical lefty science

Ahh.

That explains it. The blue part of Virginia.

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said Monday that he supports reopening the city’s beaches for active recreation, with some restrictions. Sitting or tanning in the “dry areas of sand” would not be a good idea right now, Garcetti said.

“But the wet sand area — if you need to get in there to swim, to surf… that is something I hope we can earn again.”

Yes. The part of Virginia where most of the people, and almost all of the money lives.

jesus christ above…

Has your wife been tested? If not why not?

you forgot “all of the political power”

Well, yeah. That too.

It usually follows the money.

Nope. They only test when symptoms show.

As for the why, I’m sure you can direct those questions to the HR department of the Johns Hopkins hospital network.

My niece been tested twice.

I am not in any way attempting to dispute that. I have no doubt that different hospitals in different areas have different requirements and capabilities in their own contexts.

But I do know that my wife has never been tested - and has personally had COVID+ patients in her care.

Then you should take precautions then. Very first known death in America was my one of my niece patients at Evergreen hospital…and about 5 others before they even knew about it. She’s been in and out of bubble when she finally came down with it after about 7 weeks.

It taken days after she shown some symptoms to get tested the first time…meanwhile they tested all NBA players which pissed me the ■■■■ off. First time came back negative, second time positive.

You don’t have kids thou…right?