Virginia Cop Identified As Part Of White Nationalist Group

“Have been identified” by whom? The FBI?

I bet TWR knows.

1 Like

Sure there is, the propagandists love it. Enjoy.

No, I’m just not going to panic over a problem you can’t even define or quantify.

If there are 10 WN terrorists in year one and 30 in year 10 we’ve had a 200% increase over a decade.

Now if I tell you there are 30 WN terrorists in the US that doesn’t sound very alarming in a population of 325,000,000 people does it?

If however I simply tell you that they have increased by over 200% in just a decade you’ll be panicking not knowing how to quantify that increase because it sounds so dramatic.

Charlotte’sville was supposed to be the largest gathering of White Nationalists in half a century and they could barely get 500 to show up so pardon me if I’m not ready to panic just yet.

It would be they who have that responsibility in the US.

Not justifying it at all except making the simple statement that all 6 to 7 billion people on the planet cease to exist for the reasons I explained if slavery didn’t happen. Plus the couple billion that have lived and died since then. This is why hypothetical arguments about where someone says “I wish I could go back in time and kill Hitler or stop slavery” are ridiculous because doing so would condemn billions currently living to death as they would simply stop existing. Obviously time travel is impossible so this is never anything more than a philosophical debate but I will always put the lives of the billions currently living over changing some past injustice where eliminating such injustice would cause those billions to die / stop existing.

This is the most stupid argument any rational person could make. Please stop.

They remind you of anyone?

In my neck of the woods it really pisses people off when sane people describe how racists pass on their hatred and recruit people. They want to be left alone to do their thing.

I’m seeing that anger on the Internet in other places now too.

I know where they hang out.

They aren’t hard to find at all.

Cool, I’m sure they will be defeated any minute now. It’s good to know there are holy warriors purging undesirable ideologies from the United States. This is a completely healthy thing to do, with a high rate of success. lol

I have no means to purge them. I just want to expose them.

When exposed - things like getting fired from their jobs happen.

I know the drill. It’s how people used to oust homosexuals from office back in the day.

Good for you.

Guess Morley didn’t want that School Resource Officer job that badly. A recruiter for Evropa just isn’t going to work out so great in a school with close to equal percentages of black & white students, with Hispanic students around 15% of the student body & smaller numbers of other minority students.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like