Violent Left-wing/Antifa/BLM rhetoric strikes again

You admit it isn’t maga people out their screaming for their deaths and blocking ambulances.

The Left owns these rioters.

Again, “reportedly”.

Any confirmation or do we just go with it because BLM is evil to Trump supporters?

I grow more and more discouraged with the leftists…err Biden voters…

Libs on this board every day.

1 Like

Awfully suspicious that a group of protesters could form and get to the ER in time of the victims arrival.

3 Likes

Like I said these same Hannity board Biden voters have twisted themselves into pretzels how many time blaming Trumps rhetoric for anything they could…but now after more than 100 days of rioting anti police rhetoric and flat out violence they are pretending to act reasonable.

Damn right the libs own this crap!

2 Likes

Social network…either way it’s sick. And then having libs denial of their rhetoric having anything to do with this.

2 Likes

Compton is not like it used to be in the 80s and 90s. Gentrification is taking over there

No. BLM is pure evil. No person with a soul should be supporting them. BLM waiting at the hospital saying " To their families. I hope they ■■■■ ing die!" Your people are sicko’s.

It looks like Cop killing (with the blessing of BLM) is taking over too.

All news is “reportedly” unless you were there when it happened.

First I never mentioned BLM nor was it in the post I replied to. Second, the tweet from the LA Sheriff Dept is in this thread. Its asking the mobs to back off -which is what I referred to. Their tweet indicates rioters are at the hospital blocking ambulances and screaming about wanting the two innocent public servants to die. Trump supporters aren’t in that ER parking lot screaming for their deaths and you confirmed that to be your belief too.

I don’t care what the group is called. These riots are the left’s baby. They own this and everyone’s watching :eyes: to who’s supporting this behavior.

1 Like

Wrong. I wasn’t at D-Day, but I know it happened.

"I want to deliver a message to the family of the pigs, I hope they ■■■■■■■ die."

This is confirmed. There is a video.

Allegedly.

When Trump allegedly called dead soldier losers, y’all jumped down media’s throat.

How is this different?

There is well substantiated and less substantiated. If you were not at D Day you heard it reported that it occurred. It has been very well substantiated at this point.
Just saying something is “reportedly” does not mean it is highlty questionable that it happened.
If it turns out it is based on anonymous sources, then yes, deny it and ask for proof.

This thread isn’t about Trump…it’s about 2 cops being ambushed and shot in the head. Which in today political climate from left-wing rhetoric no doubt played a large role in this shooting.

And as usual on twitter the left blames it ob Trump claiming that voting for Trump will only make it worse? so again why are all these actions and accidents happening in democrat cities and districts? it seems to me that the democrats are failing their own people by allowing this kind of things to happen.

This is happening in trump’s America. Voting for trump will only make this worse

And i am sure ma magically voting for Biden will make the hate and racism all go away like when Obama was president for 8 years?

Do you believe it happened?

The Right Wing group Boogaloo Boys have declared war on the police. They have killed a few officers this summer, too https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3204899001

Yes and yet it seems the left are trying to blame everything on Trump for what is happening in a democrat city. What should Trump do? resign? defund the cops? :roll_eyes:

My belief is not relevant.