Violent Left-wing/Antifa/BLM rhetoric strikes again

Wow. This is awful, it breaks my heart. Hubby taught cpr yesterday and we used to think nothing of him wearing his blue uniform but thats a problem now because he looks too much like a police officer in those clothes.

did you look at the video? it is grainy, and it could be lighting. But the perp appears to be a black male wearing saggy shorts. could be lighting, and could be a shirt hanging below the jacket, but it does not appear to be in this admittedly bad video

Not really, but IF IF IF they are guilty of what they are accused of, I would support capital punishment.

thats not capital punishment. thats random murdering

No because I don’t watch things like that. As I said, unlike the title of this op, I am only guessing.

No ■■■■ Sherlock.

1 Like

In reading this thread I see a group of reliable Hannity Board Leftists immediately jumped to “There’s no proof it was BLM…”. At the moment there probably isn’t…I hope they find the person who did this.

I would point out to those reliable Hannity Board Leftists that our history here has shown they would be the same people saying “Donald Trump’s Racist Rhetoric Triggered His Evil Supporters To Take This Action…” with very little evidence if the tables were somehow reversed.

Beyond that…There’s a new twist to this story…

Dirtbags are now standing out in front of the hospital… “Protesters reportedly shouting slogans like “Death to the police!” showed up to the Los Angeles area hospital treating two law enforcement officers who were ambushed and shot on Saturday.” Protesters show up at LA hospital treating ambushed cops, yell 'I hope they f------ die' | Fox News

" “To the protesters blocking the entrance [and] exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling ‘We hope they die’ referring to 2 LA Sheriff’s ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES [AND] EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL. People’s lives are at stake when ambulances can’t get through,” the LA County Sheriff’s Department wrote on Twitter early Sunday morning."

The linked article goes on to say “A local faith leader who was at the hospital told a KABC reporter that the protesters tried to get into the emergency room…They were saying ‘Death to the police’ and ‘Kill the police,’ and these are sheriffs, but the message is still the same. They were using all types of curse words and derogatory terms,” he told KABC. “Unacceptable behavior, because a hospital should be a sanctuary.”

I pray they find the dirtbag that did this…I hope we learn the truth…

But forgive me for watching that video and seeing this disruption at a hospital of all places and not seeing the fingerprints of BLM terrorists all over the place.

5 Likes

Shouting death to police

Blocking the ER entrance

Blocking ambulances

Trying to get in the ER doors

What the actual hell?

2 Likes

Yet if it were one of them that needed emergency room access they’d yell bloody murder if the entrance was blocked.

1 Like

Who has declared war against the po-leece? The tea party? If you want to think this was a MAGA crime, go right ahead. :roll_eyes:

“Protesters reportedly shouting slogans like “Death to the police!” showed up to the Los Angeles area hospital treating two law enforcement officers who were ambushed and shot on Saturday.”

Go ahead and justify that.

2 Likes

Are we sure these were not MAGA people? Good God, the left can be dense. :confounded:

“Reportedly”

So we take that at face value or do we squash that?

“Reportedly” Trump called dead soldiers losers. So quick to dismiss.

Nah, MAGA people would be scared ■■■■■■■■ to be in Compton.

MAGA people are not stupid enough to be in that ■■■■ hole.

Or maybe we just too smart to go there? Why would a conservative go into a liberal hell hole when we can live in our peaceful, conservative burbs? Y’all can have Compton. And Baltimore, Chicago, Portland and every other mess you have made. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, ■■■■■■■■ :roll_eyes:

Biden will take care of that. Enough of these exclusive suburbs for people who have worked to afford to live there.

Sickening. And to think I was one of main board members that been warning about the dangers of police abuse…I’ve been pretty critical of police and their tactic.
But the comments here of denial is telling.

2 Likes

Gotta be careful of your cushy suburbs!

Poor Black people might show up!