Violent Left-wing/Antifa/BLM rhetoric strikes again

I hope so…it was a very terrible crime.

I believe that right-wing Trump supporting bugaloo and Proud Boys infiltrate the BLM peaceful protesters and then start the riots and burning, just to make BLM look bad.

Good! I am very critical of cops abusing power, but there is no room for this kind of stuff!

1 Like

Once they catch him, the trial should last about 5 minutes and the gallows should be behind the courthouse. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Precisely. Lot of us here had preached/warned about abuse of power and not just from cops…but throughout all levels of government and it’s agencies.

But sadly because they haven’t policed/hold their own accountable might have set the stage we are seeing today.

Isaac Parker…

The Boogaloo Boys are not right-wing.

You see conan…the two sides aren’t as far apart as you may think. I consider myself independent left leaning. I fully support the death penalty with video evidence. In fact, I would put in an express lane for these cases. :rage:

Yeah and that was completely debunked. We have actual video and recordings of disgusting criminals chanting things about dead cops…

Is that the best you people can come up with to justify your very public criminals?

1 Like

I think we can all agree that regardless of direct involvement, BLM and ANTIFA have created an environment which allows thugs and savages to act with impunity. And that the creation of that environment was intentional.

5 Likes

Yes…100 percent.

1 Like

No. Please pay attention to current events or simply chose news sources that actually cover news. Ever heard of a town called Portland? :roll_eyes:

I can agree with that, but Trump’s rhetoric about the upcoming election is just as dangerous.

What rhetoric would that be?

If I lose the election it’s because it was rigged.

He’s saying it at every campaign rally.

Is it possible that by flooding the country with unsolicited ballots we could get a ■■■■ ton of fraud?

How is that dangerous?

Because the fringe right wing groups are likely to protest the result even if it is fair.

I accept this as a news source. I do not accept Breitbart as a news source unless their story is corroborated by other sources. The article that you linked about BLM being the ones that blocked the hospital was the only source. No other national or local source mentioned BLM was involved. If you think that Breitbart does not make up stories, then you are a part of promoting fake news. Their history of promoting conspiracy theories and false stories is will documented.