Vigilantes detaining migrants at gumpoint

Absolutely not. If you want shallow, stay in that end of the pool.

Put me in the mind of the minute man project.

1 Like

The Original Poster is more concerned about illegal detention than national sovereignty.

Is Beto the OP?:thinking:

I know at least two mods are in the thread so i will keep this version of response to @wiley8425 clean

I have never flagged posts and never will. I don’t care what people say. I will argue with it till my thumbs hurt rather flag it

2 Likes

Sounds hot, but can you elaborate?

These post-approval filters are rated G. Needs more fairies.

Leisure.

1 Like

It’s good to see you as well Free! Just came back yesterday. The place has changed! Wow.

I missed your avatar. One of my faves. I hope more folks come back. The echo chamber was getting booorringgg

1 Like

Homos in general…

1 Like

We may disagree, FreeAndClear and that is what this forum should be about… As well as (hopefully) learning something. Nothing (on my side) is personal. I’ll bet if we met in person we’d get along just fine.

I don’t flag posts either. Yet, I just had one removed for flagging. :wink:

2 Likes

Come on. How funny is it that Trump voters care about…

…Wait for it…

Law and order.

:rofl:

You don’t remember the minute man project back in 2005 or so? Guys sitting at the border reporting to border Patrol agents when they witnessed illegal crossings?

Vaguely, now that you mention it. What about them?

Ok this is getting too pleasant.

Let’s go Lenin!

:clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

:grin:

Boring! Try Web of Life on YouTube. Be one with the sound.

We stand for the flag and respect our first responders. We don’t celebrate idiots who walk around chanting about killing cops. What have you got?

4 Likes

He was in Iraq at the time. :wink:

Oh God, I wish! lol I would’ve been in both theaters during the heaviest fighting then!

Some cops need to be stopped.

2 Likes

2 Likes