Vigilantes detaining migrants at gumpoint

You don’t seem to understand what’s being discussed.

I understand just fine. You realize having their day in court is one of their rights, no?

Is this the same United Constitutional Patriots group as lamented in the OP? I wasn’t aware that civilian organizations could have .gov domains. :thinking:

https://www.govserv.org/US/Flora-Vista/1728572740762495/United-Constitutional-Patriots

Their mission statement on their site:

Also listed on the homepage are a bunch of other services they provide to the government from this group.

As the libs on here love to say: “Fascinating”

1 Like

You’re arguing against yourself. It’s amazing to watch.

Wouldn’t the domain be .gov instead of .org?

Btw that’s a second time in 24 or so hours you are reading arguments into my posts rather than following the chain of argument. Respectfully, come the bleep on.

It’s a .org domain. I have one of those

Cool. So what happens if a person from another country enters this country illegally? Eh? They have the right to what? Be deported? Does that sound even remotely like the right of a US Citizen?

Again, for the love of Ted… you seem not to understand that the United States has laws and not everyone is welcome under all circumstances.

Thanks, I raed taht all dyslexic-like.

They have a right to due process the same as a citizen

Laws are different than rights

Illegal
Immigrants
Are
Criminals

They have a right to trial.

Sweet ****, this isn’t that hard.

You don’t need to be a citizen to have rights here

It’s seriously what makes us such a great Country.

Open borders is a winning strategy for Democrats in 2020. I think they should continue to promote it.

5 Likes

Now. It is a relatively recent development. Did it protect the rights of slave people or Indian people?

1 Like

Aren’t we talking about now? Or is this an historical thread?

No and all men weren’t really created equal. But it’s Friday evening can we please hold off deep theory until tomorrow? :smiley:

That and the “Green Deal”

What a win :rofl:

2 Likes

Their slogan : “Oops. We didn’t really mean it. Honest.”

2 Likes

Good Lord.

Welcome back. You and I don’t interact much. But i am glad you are back.

1 Like

They never started promoting it in the first place, but whatever.