Video Shows Border Patrol Vehicle Hitting Native American Man, Then Driving Away

The border patrol agent had ample opportunity to stop the vehicle yet didn’t.

The agent should be fired and charged with vehicular assault.

There are about 90 or so known cases a year of classic kidnapping for ransom. Not all of them are drug dealers.

There may be more, a lot tend to go unreported for obvious reasons.

the guy -supposedly run over- even recorded the side of the vehicle as it was passing by.

It is a hoax. But that’s good enough for libs. Right?

He wasn’t “run over” he was hit.

That is very clear from the video.

I get that you want to take the contrary “conservative” side on any issue in order to piss off the Libs.

Going super stupid on things like this a normal M.O. I guess. So I shouldn’t be too surprised.

hit. no.
if you are hit by the front of an oncoming vehicle while facing it, you don’t end up on your back, feet in the direction of the departing vehicle, alert and with clear vision still holding the camera that you had in your hands pointing at the departing vehicle.

It was a hoax. You hate border patrol and you want to pretend that the supposed victim was the victim of a hit and run because his DNA was native American.

Not going down this rabbit hole.

I can feel my brain leaking out my ear already from the quantum entangled future version of me that continues on in this vein.

I am going to go all sliding doors on this one and go ahead and miss this particular train.

You have fun on your journey.

so he hit someone and drove away which is a crime?

The car hit a person.
The car drove away.
The driver committed a crime.

he admits to doing it on purpose.
You lib fools were conned

He said he was in front of his house, about 10 miles south of Sells, and saw the Border Patrol vehicle, then stepped into the dirt road on purpose and started recording the vehicle because, "I know they’ll try to hit me.’’

Doesn’t matter.

The agent had plenty of opportunity to stop but chose not to.

The agent should be fired and charged with vehicular assault.

No I think they work for aaa

NASCAR

Mario Brothers

2 Fast 2 Drunk

Reports are they are down there changing flats…

obviously the car did not hit him. So no need to stop. No vehicular assault. The only assault is the assault by the supposed victim to the PB.

Libs are desperate.

Keep on ■■■■■■■ that chicken.

so he made the driver not break and hit him?

The agent was being controlled by magically liberal brainwashing to hit someone with their car.

The new argument is Border Patrol trutherism.

The whole thing was faked.

the driver did not hit him. If he had, instead of continuing to record, the supposed victim would have likely been dead.

Did he do one of hose NFL punter flops? :smiley: